Lt. Commander
# 1 Question
01-31-2010, 09:45 AM
Paid for the Beta, have a question. There are two character slots and I was hoping to have my brother play one character and I play the other at the same time. I presume this isn't actually possible. Do I really have to buy this game AGAIN. Pay for ANOTHER account?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-Thorn View Post
Paid for the Beta, have a question. There are two character slots and I was hoping to have my brother play one character and I play the other at the same time. I presume this isn't actually possible. Do I really have to buy this game AGAIN. Pay for ANOTHER account?
Two people cannot play the same account at the same time. I don't know of any MMO that allows this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Yep. All games of this type work that way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
You should ask for your money back if you paid for the beta. The beta, which is over, was an invite only free affair.
To play now you need a paid-for game account. For two to play at the same time you need two, paid-for game accounts. Same as any other MMO
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
While technically you could share the account, it is usually against the ToS to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethzero View Post
While technically you could share the account, it is usually against the ToS to do so.
You can't have the same account log in twice at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
You should ask for your money back if you paid for the beta. The beta, which is over, was an invite only free affair.
To play now you need a paid-for game account. For two to play at the same time you need two, paid-for game accounts. Same as any other MMO
Unless he means he pre-ordered, which let one into open beta.