Lt. Commander
# 1 Uh... what?
01-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Can anyone else check their account pages and tell me if they have anything listed under products? I bought a Steam Digital Deluxe pre-order, a lifetime subscription, and had the Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform on my account. After opening a ticket with Cryptic to reverse the charge on the lifetime subscription so I could buy it on another credit card, all of the products on my account page have mysteriously disappeared. I can provide proof of purchase for everything, so I'd really like to get this fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm guessing no one else is experiencing this problem, then.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starboard_Nacelle View Post
Can anyone else check their account pages and tell me if they have anything listed under products? I bought a Steam Digital Deluxe pre-order, a lifetime subscription, and had the Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform on my account. After opening a ticket with Cryptic to reverse the charge on the lifetime subscription so I could buy it on another credit card, all of the products on my account page have mysteriously disappeared. I can provide proof of purchase for everything, so I'd really like to get this fixed.
I am not sure if we are having the same problem but my products have disappeared a few times. But they always eventually came back. it was just a temporary glitch while they were updating your files to change the lifetime sub. Defiantly contact cryptic about it on the support page just in case, but don't worry to much about it. You have proof of purchase. You won't get screwed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:55 AM
I am having same issues, I paid for one year subscription, Payapl confinred that Cryptic have recieved money yet there is no confimation from Cryptic anywhere on these forums or in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starboard_Nacelle View Post
I'm guessing no one else is experiencing this problem, then.
I've had that thappen. Then I'll check a little bit later and they'll all be there. It seems to be tied to the forums lagging or that might just be coincidence.