Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Seriously? Are you kidding?
01-31-2010, 09:28 AM
If you were hoping some of us head start folks would opt for the lifetime membership before launch, you should have done a much BETTER job of allowing us to play. This is infuriating...getting stuck at "retrieving list of characters screen, SERVER NOT RESPONDING," getting d/c'd, waiting minutes to zone, my toon not being where I left it when I log in, the constant "throwbacks" when in flight (where my ship seems to hit some kind of wall and gets thrown backward a step repeatedly before being allowed to move forward...)

Star Trek Online Beta was smoother than head start has been. BUT! at least what I have been able to play of head start has been more fun than Beta was. I'd like to play more but FIRST you folks at Cryptic (or whoever...) are going to have to ELIMINATE these issues.

I am NOT subscribing for the lifetime membership precisely because of these issues. BUT! I am staying around in the hopes that you folks will get rid of these issues soon.

EXCELLENT game! I'm looking forward to being ABLE to play more of it.

Thanx!
Lt. Commander
# 2 game play sux
01-31-2010, 09:43 AM
your lucky i did play the beta,i loved the game ,bought lifetime subs,pregame date came out and ....what a load of rubbish.....frame rate of 0-3...rubber banding,screens not loading,server dc etc..couldnt even complete the starter flight missions....thought this was meant to be Star Trek....i cant even trek...

before you wonder i have a top spec gamming machine.. wish id stuck with zx84
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:24 AM
you know what it was they gave you the good stuff took your money and this is the real game at least i only spent $50 and not 80
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
I haven't had any problems logging in and had extremely minimal ruberbanding since head start began.

Still not buying a lifetime sub, I never guarantee anyone my business.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
to be honest the servers were running fine for me from about 11 to 3 my time...when all the americans log in it lagz lol..too many people is my take...its a new release man..the servers cant handle the stress
Lt. Commander
# 6 Unbelievable
01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Played a couple of times. Slow Slow Slow. Server kicks me out on a regular basis. Can't log in. Account not recognised. "Connecting to Login server" for the past hour.
Total rubbish. BETA junk
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
I haven't had any problems logging in and had extremely minimal ruberbanding since head start began.

Still not buying a lifetime sub, I never guarantee anyone my business.
This.

And, This.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Klingon players log on to find every bug we had in OB still not resolved in the Headstart version of STO.

so even when Klingon players CAN play, we're still only playing a 1/2 finished faction, where Missions (at least 3-4) dont update and can never be completed, and Kit Vendors cant be interacted with (meaning, we have no access to T2 or T3 kits).

on top of this, only twice has a Dev ever popped up on any of the threads under the "Klingon Gameplay and PvP" forums.

lifetime sub? Cryptic would be damn lucky to get me to pay for the 2nd month.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 11:45 AM
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Nothing says, "thanks for your business", like launching a game that has quests that cannot be completed and 1400 long server queues.

Is this a joke?