Lt. Commander
# 1 Will the crash reset progress?
01-31-2010, 10:11 AM
I am on about the 4th part of a mission (not sure how many parts but think near the end). Is it going to make me start over from the start, from the one I was on, or will as I hope I be right where I was when it crashed (i was at a loading screen).
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:19 AM
It did for me yesterday. Me and a buddy were about ten seconds from finishing a multi-stage mission when the server went down. When we got back on we selected the "continue" button, but it put us at the very opening of the first stage of the quest with no progress recorded.

Oh well, twice the chance for loot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Servers back up fast that time (good job cryptic) and yes my progress was saved. No need to overload my warp core on that one!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Looks like it started me back on stage four.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddock
I am on about the 4th part of a mission (not sure how many parts but think near the end). Is it going to make me start over from the start, from the one I was on, or will as I hope I be right where I was when it crashed (i was at a loading screen).
Possibly, though when you get to the solar system, you might have the option to "Continue Mission Name" if you enter the system with the continue option you'll be fine.