Lt. Commander
# 1 so is this game good or bad
01-31-2010, 09:13 AM
ok so i would like to know is this game any good like is this game worth getting on feb 2nd or like should i just stick with WoW untill swtor comes out.
Lt. Commander
# 2 not another WoW whiner
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
This game is good even if it may have some problems/bugs at launch.

If you are used to WoW this game is nothing like that game and you may whine and cry it is not like the game you already play.

Star Wars does not come out for another year so good luck with that one
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Game has a lot of potential but id neeed some more (much) work.
It looks like a beta in it's current state.
netherless it make some fun but than again the server stability is more than frustrating ...
Hard to give an advice. If you are not a star trek fan you might want to wait 6 month for the game to be playable
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noibla View Post
Game has a lot of potential but id neeed some more (much) work.
It looks like a beta in it's current state.
netherless it make some fun but than again the server stability is more than frustrating ...
Hard to give an advice. If you are not a star trek fan you might want to wait 6 month for the game to be playable
thanks but i am a star trek fan so hoefully i will enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoXmas
This game is good even if it may have some problems/bugs at launch.

If you are used to WoW this game is nothing like that game and you may whine and cry it is not like the game you already play.

Star Wars does not come out for another year so good luck with that one
well actully one reason i want to play this game is because WoW is a bit frusturating to play and i want to play something diffrent and experence it from the start
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendhan21 View Post
well actully one reason i want to play this game is because WoW is a bit frusturating to play and i want to play something diffrent and experence it from the start
then ur good to go.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 09:42 AM
game has potential but it will never get the content it deserves as the cryptic toolset does not allow for out-of-the-box thinking. Far too linear and crappy
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia-Meinz
then ur good to go.
thats what i am thinking but like well i do want to know if alot of people will be playing it also from what i have been reading it seems like lots of people are saying this is the worst launch they have ever seen at least from what i am reading. i am not saying it is and i cant judge but this is the impersion i am getting from alot of people.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
game has potential but it will never get the content it deserves as the cryptic toolset does not allow for out-of-the-box thinking. Far too linear and crappy
what do u mean by the toolset does not allow out of the box thinking.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendhan21 View Post
thats what i am thinking but like well i do want to know if alot of people will be playing it also from what i have been reading it seems like lots of people are saying this is the worst launch they have ever seen at least from what i am reading. i am not saying it is and i cant judge but this is the impersion i am getting from alot of people.
Keep in mind that some folk have not seen an MMO launch. It is actually one of the SMOOTHER launches. Yup, has down time and still has bugs, but it is about par for a game less than a month old (and it hasn't even launched yet).

For me it is fun and enjoyable. I'd buy the game and at least give it a shot, it is certainly worth the $50 even if you decide not to go past the free month.