Career Officer
With 5 of the consoles equipped I'm not seeing any shield heal procs.

The damage aspect is working. For what its worth. If I could verify that the shield heal was working, it would be worth quite a bit.

Has anyone looked at this? I used a custom search engine on the forums and I couldn't find anything on it.

But we know I'm awful so if someone else knows the answer that would be great!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 2
11-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Hrmm, so I took Boreas with a single Shield Refrequencer Mk XII [+ShHP] into a Crystalline...

208k TSS3
93k ExS2
68k EPtS1
41k RSF3
28k ExS1
23k MW3 (Shield)

Nothing from the Refreq.

Anybody know what it's supposed to look like in the log? Is it written to the log?
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Career Officer
# 3
11-25-2013, 02:43 AM
I couldn't find any unusual entries whenever I activated a shield power.

All the entries were known.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 4
11-25-2013, 02:44 AM
New console. Bugged. Surprise where?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 5
11-25-2013, 08:08 AM
I've seen it proc once when they first came out but didn't think to take a screen shot. Maybe last patch broke them or the proc rate sucks really bad?
Captain
# 6
11-25-2013, 08:35 AM
With 5 of the consoles you are looking at a 40% proc rate for at least one console.

Best thing to do would be to get someone to fire at you or use tachyon beams to deplete shields and watch for it.

By the way am I the only one not terribly impressed with them compared to embassy consoles?
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Captain
# 7
11-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpharma View Post
With 5 of the consoles you are looking at a 40% proc rate for at least one console.

Best thing to do would be to get someone to fire at you or use tachyon beams to deplete shields and watch for it.

By the way am I the only one not terribly impressed with them compared to embassy consoles?
They suck. I mean they seriously suck. I have as of yet to find a use for them, and am storing them on my extra ships. Until they stop sucking, which I don't see happening. Therefore I am likely to sell them quite soon.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Also the proton proc is not working for tractor beam repulsors or tykens rift yet works for tractor beam and gravity well! Hoping for a fix.
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
They suck. I mean they seriously suck. I have as of yet to find a use for them, and am storing them on my extra ships. Until they stop sucking, which I don't see happening. Therefore I am likely to sell them quite soon.
Agreed.

I'd totally use them if they had Subspace Decompiler consoles. I know I've said that in a few other threads, and I will keep saying it. It was a great chance to give us SubD ones after so long.

Captain
# 10
11-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Yep, I stacked a couple of those a few days ago and spent a good half hour testing them. I did not see any shield procs either.