Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnroc View Post
Hi folks ...

it is primetime in european time zones ... and again the server is offline ...
this is absolutly not acceptable! I paid for this game and it can't be that the server goes offline every single
prime time here! If your technicans don't know what a stress test is ... its your problem not mine ...
i demand the servers to get online again or my money to be refunded! I don't pay for beeing a customer 2nd class!
A chill pill is recomended, you are right in being mad at not being able to play, but i dont think they are doing it against any part of their costumer base.
Just be mad but dont get mad if you get what i mean.
there is nothing you can do.
The fact is this is an MMo, and like every single MMO i have played or heard off (even LOTD had some problems, dont come with that one), will have problems the first few days...its a bit like fine tuning an engine.
Relax

ohhh and Im European (Portuguese) too...sucks not to be able to play at this hour.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 10:44 AM
I completely accept the server outages. I'm a system administrator with a software and SaaS company. Sometimes it takes a while to get server stable under heavy loads. Not to mention the updates to software which then require you to calibrate the server again.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautalos
A chill pill is recomended, you are right in being mad at not being able to play, but i dont think they are doing it against any part of their costumer base.
Just be mad but dont get mad if you get what i mean.
there is nothing you can do.
The fact is this is an MMo, and like every single MMO i have played or heard off (even LOTD had some problems, dont come with that one), will have problems the first few days...its a bit like fine tuning an engine.
Relax

ohhh and Im European (Portuguese) too...sucks not to be able to play at this hour.
The problem ist NOT that there are a bunch of downtimes at startup ... the only thing which makes me ****ing angry is that Cryptic always tries to fix them (yesterday: same thing) during this 3 hours.If its 2 am at PST its 10 am GMT+1 ...i guess it should be midnight at american east coast at this time ... that would be an acceptable period. No ... lets just get the maintenance done in european prime times .. great idea!
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Zomg! I was promised 100% uptime when I bought the game!!!

No wait. I wasn't.
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
The problem ist NOT that there are a bunch of downtimes at startup ... the only thing which makes me ****ing angry is that Cryptic always tries to fix them (yesterday: same thing) during this 3 hours.If its 2 am at PST its 10 am GMT+1 ...i guess it should be midnight at american east coast at this time ... that would be an acceptable period. No ... lets just get the maintenance done in european prime times .. great idea!
It's 1:45 PM in Pittsburgh, PA. That east coast of the good old USA.
Lt. Commander
# 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamdue
Me fail English? That's unpossible.
LOL, I thought the same thing when I saw it.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
if you dont know what your takling about just stfu ... i already paid for my lifetime subscription .. my credit card already has been charged .....
Your subscription isn't active yet. Until Feb 2, it doesn't apply. That's true for absolutely everyone.

The fact you chose to purchase a lifetime subscription clearly states you support the game. Yet here you are screaming and crying like a teenaged drama queen in the forums.

I've paid $0.99... and thus far, for a brand new MMO... everything's 100% perfectly acceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 39
Inconceivable!
Lt. Commander
# 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targetdrone View Post
slowly getting annoyed with people coming to the forum and demanding this and that
Maybe we should demand back and insist they use a online spellchecker?

Inacceptable- no dictionary results
primetime- no dictionary results
technicans- no dictionary results
beeing- no dictionary results