Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaifeKennebec View Post
Wow... the drama queen knows how to toss insults!! :O

Your subscription is not active yet. It won't be active until Feb 2. The game can not be physically purchased yet. No retail codes have been given to anyone yet. Seeing a pattern here? Hope so.

As for the fact you chose to already pay for a subscription before game launch... caveat emptor!
i would have payed the lifetime if i had the money i realy like the game myself but 10 bucks a month is worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 52 Die trolls Die
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
I love how these super nerds are not interested in helping someone just pointing out a misspelling or bad grammar. If you want what to respond with something just agree or disagree or stfu. Why dont you trolls go outside in the sun maybe meet a real person and you will realize that you can have a life outside of fourms.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGriffon
The game has not officially launched yet. You've been given a chance to play the game early as a bonus.

You are in a position to demand nothing.
You sir would be correct, if it wasn't for the fact THAT WE FREAKING PAID MORE FOR THE EARLY START. Hence, your a dumbass.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreelanceX View Post
I love how these super nerds are not interested in helping someone just pointing out a misspelling or bad grammar. If you want what to respond with something just agree or disagree or stfu. Why dont you trolls go outside in the sun maybe meet a real person and you will realize that you can have a life outside of fourms.
sorry what!!
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnroc View Post
Hi folks ...

it is primetime in european time zones ... and again the server is offline ...
this is absolutly not acceptable! I paid for this game and it can't be that the server goes offline every single
prime time here! If your technicans don't know what a stress test is ... its your problem not mine ...
i demand the servers to get online again or my money to be refunded! I don't pay for beeing a customer 2nd class!

(1.) Learn some patience, because if you can't handle this, real life is going to kill you.

(2.) "Inacceptible' isn't even a word.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Ah, the definition of irony.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherWill View Post
You sir would be correct, if it wasn't for the fact THAT WE FREAKING PAID MORE FOR THE EARLY START. Hence, your a dumbass.
when did you pay more!!! my card hasn't been charged a penny for my preorder. with amazon you pay nothing till launch
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherWill View Post
You may have... but most of us didn't. As I've stated... I've paid a grand total of $0.99 thus far.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
The 'omg the servers are down again' trolls are far more likely to be the pale-skinned nolifers who need some sunshine. Mature people who've lived and experienced a bit of life understand an online multiplayer game that by its very nature constantly evolves will have issues like this.
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-31-2010, 11:07 AM
Just a small point, not a flame.
but correcting spelling errors from others posts in a forum that althought in english is used by many cultures with its own language is a bit lame.
just my 0,00001 cents.

and im also no speako englisho