Lt. Commander
# 121
01-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puba
once again, the pot calling the kettle black. if u HAD a point..it was lost during the contradiction
Why the hell would a Pot want to call a Kettle black? Besides, both are inanimate objects and incapable of speech or even sentient thought.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTempest47
Well within all Fairness guys you all are being 'reasonably' unreasonable here are some simple facts about whats going on here

1. you lifetime subscribers technically pay off your lifetime subscription in 15 months and then your on the free time so even if the game fails right after this you still get all the perks and you broke even with everyone else, and with such a large brand name Cryptic doesn't want to screw this up like Star wars Galaxy's was screwed up.

2. Your Playing the head start, they gave us people who pre-ordered the game the chance to play the game 'BEFORE realse it to retail outlets' they could have easily not given us a head start and continue the open Beta in which they crunched so many bugs during that period of time. THIS IS A PERK Your Not actually paying for the game yet remember you get this plus one-month free on cryptic dime on this.

3. They are fixing problems and keeping us informed of said problems and giving us a rough timeline for it to be completed, so they are doing a kick butt job to keep us paying consumers in the light, I doubt that many companies even do that for their customers.

There I said my piece.
Good man!... or woman?
Closed Thread