Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletariat12
lifetime trolls..i feel sorry you did it
look..its the POT calling the kettle black!!! lol...wow...im gonig to go out on a limb and assume u have a lifetime sub...lol...THEY GOT YOU REAL GOOD
Lt. Commander
# 12 Thanks a lot
01-31-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puba
Its obvious that cryptic cant get their S//T together...i feel horribly sorry for all you guys who got suckered into buying a one year or life time sub...The reason they had such a quick promo was to get as much money from you as possible before the game was sunk.....good JOB CRYPTIC

You're (spelled correctly) calling us suckers? Thanks a lot. Why did you post this? To be mean spirited or out of frustration? If it's the former, then please understand that I think of it as an investment. It might be a bad one but that's my choice and I don't really need your sympathy, geeze it's only a couple hunded bucks. If it's the latter then I'm frustrated also, but I'll get over it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltronus
Game has been up for 2, count 'em, 2 whole days, and people are moaning 'cos of a little server problem. All games have 'em at the start.
ahh...SIGH...so true...its been only two days and...SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has been happening EVERYDAY , sometimes three TIMES a day...SINCE the first day of Beta...lol....get use to it...cuase it HASNT gotten better
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 10:33 AM
I won't feel bad for you for being a forum troll and you don't feel bad for me for spending my $$$ on a Lifetime Sub. So, do we have a deal?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JevanBahadur View Post
You're (spelled correctly) calling us suckers? Thanks a lot. Why did you post this? To be mean spirited or out of frustration? If it's the former, then please understand that I think of it as an investment. It might be a bad one but that's my choice and I don't really need your sympathy, geeze it's only a couple hunded bucks. If it's the latter then I'm frustrated also, but I'll get over it.
Try reading the OP again...just cause u got suckered doesnt MAKE u a sucker...BUT..if the shoe fits....."
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jossinator
Everytime the game goes down...several negative posts about the game go up. If you dont like it, dont play.
Here Here!!! Then there will less demand on the servers, and then they will not have to flush out all the tribbles as often!

They have not employeed Scotty, and so when they say you have 4 hours to reboot, the guy takes the entire 4 hours. Now if it were Scotty he would say "I need frou hours, Captain", and then 10 mins later... "she is working again, but I do not know for how long"...
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puba
ahh...SIGH...so true...its been only two days and...SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has been happening EVERYDAY , sometimes three TIMES a day...SINCE the first day of Beta...lol....get use to it...cuase it HASNT gotten better
Judging from the spelling, punctuation and use of caps, i'd say you're about 12 years old. Mmmmm, delicious Troll.

And no, I didn't buy a lifetime subscription, as I felt a character wasn't worth 200.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
I wonder how many more whine threads we will see by people that has never ever played in other MMOs at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 19
So because Cryptic has money from Lifers that means they won't keep enhancing the game? LOL, that makes lot's of sense...Anyways, why do you people care about how other people spend their own money? If you can't afford or don't think it's worth it, than don't buy it. If you don't like the game, don't play it and let people decide for themselves what is best for them.
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jossinator
Everytime the game goes down...several negative posts about the game go up. If you dont like it, dont play.
It's not enough for them to just deal with it or quit. They are like a baby who's formula bottle nipple has slipped out of thier mouths..they instantly start bawling until it's put back in.
Closed Thread