Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutelee View Post
I have no trouble with the servers all day then the Americans wake up and start logging in then there are problems and when the West Coast wake up that's it server down.

Give Americans their own server then they can go do that whinning and moaning thing they always do on their own and give the rest of the world a seperate server with maintenance times in the early hours here, hell Europe has more players than North America in this game anyway.

And yes I am aware that this is a whinning moaning thread I must have some American in me.
lol, you forget Cryptic is on the West Coast. Should they go to work in the middle of the night just to make you happy?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Problem is most Americans on these type games are immature kids and the rest of the world thinks that is what American's are. Thanks kids for the great image you protray of us.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
I have no trouble with the servers all day then the Americans wake up and start logging in then there are problems and when the West Coast wake up that's it server down. RACISM AND NATIONALISM OMITTED FOR THE SAKE OF THE NATIONALISTIC RACIST

He's right. I just woke up - ahhh lovely Southern California... hey, my STO is down! No!

We don't need "our own server" they just need MORE servers.
Lt. Commander
# 24
If it wasn't for America you all would be speaking german.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelticus
Problem is most Americans on these type games are immature kids and the rest of the world thinks that is what American's are. Thanks kids for the great image you protray of us.
No no...we're just immature adults. ROFL hahah
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Sigh another American who needs a history lesson, if it wasn't for Europe there would be no America as it is today, just a bunch of savages running around killing each other, OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, nice racism dude. Hate native peoples much?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Lindquist
If it wasntfor America you all would be speaking german.
I do
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Lindquist
If it wasn't for America you all would be speaking german.
And as always, leaving off the Russians, who played just as much of a role in stomping the Nazis...
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelticus
That's profound. I'd bet there are just as many "Immature kids" that write posts like this in your country too - hurling insults without any consideration of how "immature" their own comments sound.

How old are you kid?
Lt. Commander
# 30
Quote:
Sigh another American who needs a history lesson, if it wasn't for Europe there would be no America as it is today, just a bunch of savages running around killing each other, OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you mean we wouldn't be running around killing everyone else? We don't really kill eachother - that's crime and everyone has it.

You created a monster, Dr. Frankenstein.
Closed Thread