Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 My Bug/Annoyance List
01-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Here are a few items I've found I thought to be slightly problematic. If there are already solutions to any of these, or a simple fix I overlooked, please tell me.

Fleet Specific:
  1. Fleet permissions for each rank become universal between all ranks instead of being set for that particular rank.
  2. Fleet permissions are enabling themselves.
  3. The fleet roster is showing members who are offline to be online.
  4. Fleet uniforms seem to be broken.

UI / Game Functionality:
  1. The "Friends" list under the social tab does not display the fleet a person is in even though that person is in the same fleet I'm in.
  2. Still receiving the occasional "There was an error while ranking up your skills".

Little Annoyances / Wish List:
  1. Re-enable the option to set your ground weapon to auto-fire.
  2. Fleet MOTD spamming every time you change zones. Please remove this.
  3. Put a note somewhere in the mission briefings you receive as to what level you need to be to be credited for them instead of going through it 3 or 4 times and wondering why it won't credit you.
  4. Replace the walking keybind with a walk/run toggle switch like EQ2.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:58 AM
You know what's annoying? When you go to click 'take items' or whatever on the right side of the screen, and you drop red alert at that moment and the items box gets bumped and the 'leave area' or whatever button takes its place.

Please change this, for the love of god.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
While we are at it, why don't you allow Klingons's quests to complete? The only ones that work for me are "Kill X of Y". I get no credit for ANY 'win this type of engagement' quest. How are Klingons supposed to level if the few quests that we do get don't work?

Also, what is up with the 1000 person queues? You waved new servers in our face in beta. Was this a joke?

The game is awesome, but you cannot release a game like this. Fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Bumped for visibility.