Ensign
# 1 Anyone Have a Nice Fleet?
11-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Well, I was ready to buy a fleet ship today, and soon found out that you need to have permission to buy form "provisioned fleet stores." So, I an glad to see what fleets would be open for me to join. I only wish that the fleet allows me to buy from these problematic "provisioned fleet stores," and have a shipyard tier II or higher. Thanks, I will be happily donating and will always be an active player.
Career Officer
# 2
11-25-2013, 10:15 PM
You may want to look at the Fleet recruitment section of the forum, and move your thread there.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 3
11-25-2013, 10:26 PM
If you only want a Fleet ship and not looking for a fleet, then you can try NoP Public Service. You need to provide your own Fleet Ship Modules and Fleet Credits.
Captain
# 4
11-25-2013, 10:32 PM
If you have 10 mil EC then just ask to buy access for 1 ship in any zone channel. Sounds expensive but it beats begging for hours.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Career Officer
# 5
11-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Most fleets wont grant you access to their resources just like that, especially when you, like in your OP, indicate to do a Hit-and-run, where you join, take the ship and then run from the fleet again the second you're done.

You are going to have to either dedicate to a fleet like mine, or the others like it out there, prove that you are going to stick around and not just suck dry what you can use and then be gone, or pay up in reasonable amounts, to some of the fleet out there who sell equipment and gear.

Those who WILL allow you access on a hit-and-run basis, are often fleets that do not have proper resource management... Expect to see your name here as a fleet-raider if you join one of those and then leave once you have what you need.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Republic Veteran
# 6
11-25-2013, 11:17 PM
We have over 600 ships in stock, store access starts at 50k.

We have everything unlocked on our FED Fleet and working on T5 KDF.

You are more than welcome to have a ship without any contributions.

We have a very active that loves to help others.

We also have very large TeamSpeak group.

Send me PM and I give you a invite
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Snubley,

Sounds like you are willing to stay in the fleet and participate, so we'd be glad to have you at the STO Academy.
(We do have a two week probation for new members on some fleet stores....)

Take a look at our website, we have a large player base of three fleets in the Academy.

http://www.stoacademy.com/index.php

Drop me a line in-game: Raifin@ooc_Chris and I'll be happy to get you (or others) an invite-

Chris

Empire Veteran
# 8
11-26-2013, 11:26 AM
By the way OP

No such thing as a Nice Fleet

They all want your fleet marks and contribution, FEEL the Drone, BE the Drone. (This message is not supported or condone by the Fleet committee)
Career Officer
# 9
11-26-2013, 12:15 PM
My fleet is pretty reasonable...

Promotion and access to fleet stores will cost you 10k in fleet donations..
You can earn 10k fleet cred in very little time.
Community Moderator
# 10
11-26-2013, 01:24 PM
We have a Tier II shipyard and we have spare ship provisions.

If you're willing to donate to the fleet and get yourself some fleet credits, we have an open door.

And, I agree this probably belongs in a fleet forum... but you haven't said what faction?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek