Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 127
After today's patch I can no longer slot any Dyson rep projects on any of my characters. On my main that just acquired tier 4 there are no rep projects available. On my alts who have yet to start the rep, the slots are grayed out!

Here is my dyson rep screen on my main:

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/8959/vg8o.png

And this represents all 5 alt who have yet to start a rep project:

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/7372/2mg6.png


#It'sJustaGameAndAFreeOneAtThat!
Come Visit the 44th Fleet

Last edited by saltypineapple; 11-26-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,414
# 2
11-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Only thing I can suggest is slot up an upgrade project and cancel it to see if it does anything. That seems to be the general fix for projects.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 127
# 3
11-26-2013, 01:01 PM
That did the trick starkaos! Thanks a bunch! I totally forgot about that fix. As to my main, once the hour rep completed it once again became visible for me to slot. Should work that way for the 20hr rep once that completes.

Haven't had that problem before pre-slotting rep projects between tier 0-1,1-2,2-3. But I have a feeling that Cryptic may have implemented a ninja patch on being able to slot dual 20 hr rep projects between tier upgrades.


#It'sJustaGameAndAFreeOneAtThat!
Come Visit the 44th Fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90
# 4
11-26-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Only thing I can suggest is slot up an upgrade project and cancel it to see if it does anything. That seems to be the general fix for projects.
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me.

I can do the hourly rep project, but the 20 hour one no longer appears as an option after today's update. I completed the Tier 3 upgrade yesterday, and was able to start the 20 hour project immediately after. Today it's not in the list at all.

I slotted, and canceled, every upgrade project in the list to no avail. They definitely broke something somewhere.
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
# 5
11-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Cryptic's code !!

Thx for tips starkaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me.

I can do the hourly rep project, but the 20 hour one no longer appears as an option after today's update. I completed the Tier 3 upgrade yesterday, and was able to start the 20 hour project immediately after. Today it's not in the list at all.

I slotted, and canceled, every upgrade project in the list to no avail. They definitely broke something somewhere.
If u put one project of 1 hourly project, the 20 hours will appear. It's a Cryptic's Miracle !!


Sorry for my bad english, i'm french bad boy :p

Last edited by siskob; 11-26-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,388
# 6
11-26-2013, 02:27 PM
We are aware of the issue and doing our best to track down and squish the cause of it.

Until then, the workaround posted by Starkaos has reported to be fully-functional, and should solve this issue if you encounter it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Only thing I can suggest is slot up an upgrade project and cancel it to see if it does anything. That seems to be the general fix for projects.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90
# 7
11-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We are aware of the issue and doing our best to track down and squish the cause of it.

Until then, the workaround posted by Starkaos has reported to be fully-functional, and should solve this issue if you encounter it:
Only I did exactly that and it didn't work, so it's not as "fully functional" as you'd like everyone to think.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 8
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
Only I did exactly that and it didn't work, so it's not as "fully functional" as you'd like everyone to think.
Is it possible you have the 1-Commendation project accidentally queued behind the current 20-mark project that is running? If so, can you cancel the "next project" and see if it becomes available to slot in your open project slot? If not, can you post screens of your available project list for the Dyson Rep? Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90
# 9
11-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Is it possible you have the 1-Commendation project accidentally queued behind the current 20-mark project that is running? If so, can you cancel the "next project" and see if it becomes available to slot in your open project slot? If not, can you post screens of your available project list for the Dyson Rep? Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Negative. It's the exact opposite. I have a currently running commendation project running, and now the 20 mark project is stuck in the queue behind it and cannot be removed to be slotted in the open slot. This was done in an attempt to see if the list would update, by slotting everything in the list behind the currently running projects to see if I would be able to queue up the 20 hour commendation project again. Ordinarily, you can queue up the same project behind the currently running project. This is not possible with the commendation project. Currently, you can do so with every project but this one.

The 'cancel next' button is completely inoperative. I can click any other project available and it will replace the currently queued project, but nothing in the queue can be removed at all.

The same issue applies to the upgrade project that allows me to trade in 350 marks for 5 commendations. Anything slotted behind these 20 hour projects is now stuck there and cannot be canceled.

I'm now stuck at a point where I cannot do any rep projects at all until the current 20 hour projects complete sometime tomorrow, because the 1 hour project is stuck in the queue.

http://home.comcast.net/~valethar/im...o/dyson001.jpg

As a side note, before I started the project in the upgrade slot, I slotted and removed every available upgrade, even logging out between them, and the 20 hour commendation project never reappeared in the list to be queued behind the currently running one. The one hour 20 mark project, up until I slotted it behind the commendation project, was working fine.

Last edited by valethar; 11-26-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 10
11-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
Negative. It's the exact opposite. I have a currently running commendation project running, and now the 20 mark project is stuck in the queue behind it and cannot be removed to be slotted in the open slot. This was done in an attempt to see if the list would update, by slotting everything in the list behind the currently running projects to see if I would be able to queue up the 20 hour commendation project again. Ordinarily, you can queue up the same project behind the currently running project. This is not possible with the commendation project. Currently, you can do so with every project but this one.

The 'cancel next' button is completely inoperative. I can click any other project available and it will replace the currently queued project, but nothing in the queue can be removed at all.

The same issue applies to the upgrade project that allows me to trade in 350 marks for 5 commendations. Anything slotted behind these 20 hour projects is now stuck there and cannot be canceled.

I'm now stuck at a point where I cannot do any rep projects at all until the current 20 hour projects complete sometime tomorrow, because the 1 hour project is stuck in the queue.

http://home.comcast.net/~valethar/im...o/dyson001.jpg

As a side note, before I started the project in the upgrade slot, I slotted and removed every available upgrade, even logging out between them, and the 20 hour commendation project never reappeared in the list to be queued behind the currently running one. The one hour 20 mark project, up until I slotted it behind the commendation project, was working fine.
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I'll pass it along to the team for investigation.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 PM.