Lt. Commander
# 1 I'm starting to think
01-31-2010, 10:44 AM
That it may be a good idea to go back to an older MMO whilst these problems are being resolved.......

SWG is dead and i'm not a fan of WOW anymore but i did have alot of PVP fun in WAR so i may go back to that...then in a few months when this game is running smoother i may try again and then see if the actual game sucks instead of just hitting a wall of bugs and downtime.

I see alot of people making threads about Cryptic and their way of handling things, although alot of MMO's do have issues at launch i think that this one rates very high on the fail scale!

I cant be bothered to sit infront of a computer for ages waiting to start a game....but then again if i dont bother trying to start the game i'm just gonna lose interest and go back to something i know works.

I was all up for this star trek "experience" but in reality aside from the server down time and bugs the "experience" is something very different to what i expected.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 10:48 AM
also i just realised i named the title "i'm starting to think" lol in this case i am.....i dont want to, i want to forget the stresses of every day life and just worry about my next upgrade or level advancement...the reason i play MMOs anyway is to relax when i have nothing better to do.

anyway 24 is on soon so i may have to give up for tonight.....again