Lt. Commander
The forums right now are pretty bad. If the game goes out there is nothing but post going up about people being mad. I can understand this but when the game goes out I try to log onto the forums and see what the dev's are up to and if there is any word on what is going on and what the devs are doing to fix the issues.

I try to use the dev travker but everytime the server goes down I can not access the dev tracker thread. I try to load the page and it just won't connect I can go to ever other forum and read but I can not find any info from the devs.

The news network is always to hard to go threw and with more then one crash a day I can never find what thread is the up for the current update.

I was wondering if there is something that could be done in order to help us keep a better track of what the devs and mods are saying.

If im the only one havign this problem I am sorry to bother you. If not can we do something to help fix it?

I don't know if this is in the right thread feel free to move it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:38 AM
There have been numerous threads to fix this. Even if there was communications--there isn't--there's no way to find it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I never seen another thread I should have searched. I just think something needs to be done. It would make me feel alot better being able to get some info.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Well, when the servers are all up and running, the Collective at Cryptic is happily dreaming in their little Borg chambers. It's easy to track their toughts when their plugged into the hive mind.

But, when things go wonky and the server crashes, they are all busy little bees and thus unplugged. Hence, no DEV tracker when the server goes down.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despriox
Well, when the servers are all up and running, the Collective at Cryptic is happily dreaming in their little Borg chambers. It's easy to track their toughts when their plugged into the hive mind.

But, when things go wonky and the server crashes, they are all busy little bees and thus unplugged. Hence, no DEV tracker when the server goes down.
No, there's just no dev tracker period. Since I bought the same Thursday night, I've never seen it up once.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:46 AM
You can use @sto_devtrack on Twitter to read all the latest posts. It's what I've been using, plus following all the Devs on Twitter (but they haven't said much lately).
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omCross View Post
You can use @sto_devtrack on Twitter to read all the latest posts. It's what I've been using, plus following all the Devs on Twitter (but they haven't said much lately).
Thanks! I did not knwo that!