Career Officer
# 21
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • The team-wide Dodge and Avoidance bonuses provided by Team Ambush Field no longer stack between multiple instances of the Set Bonus. Only the highest Mk set will provide the bonus to a player's team.
I take it then that the Crit Chance/Severity still stack with multiple copies?

And boo The Breach cooldown, I was enjoying being able to run it a bunch.
Career Officer
# 22
11-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Has anyone noticed how all skills have been respecced on tribble? Is that going to happen on holodeck too or is this only for tribble?
Captain
# 23
11-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Has anyone noticed how all skills have been respecced on tribble? Is that going to happen on holodeck too or is this only for tribble?
Hmm?

As in clean slate?
Chive on and prosper

Shoot enough bullets in the dark and your bound to hit something
Captain
# 24
11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Well, those are pretty much nice fixes, long overdue.

Now, assuming this doesn't break much more stuff, you've still got to fix all the recent bugs.

Oh, and btw. the 'Assign Diplomatic Immunity' and 'Assign Raiding Party' actually worked also in System space (say Sol system), not only in Sector space (like Sirius sector block). The buffs simply didn't appear in System space, only when you warped to Sector space.

With the previous patch, you disabled 'Assign Diplomatic Immunity' needlessly in System space along with Ground (where all it did was truly just the fx). I guess you're doing the same here, which again is unnecessary.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 25
11-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
Hmm?

As in clean slate?
My reputation powers, traits, and my skill tree were wiped clean. I had Dyson rep skills up to tier 5, and my skill tree said it was invalid.
Captain
# 26
11-26-2013, 05:02 PM
They didn't do anything earth shattering. And yet they could've did a character wipe instead...curious what is coming when this hits holodeck
Chive on and prosper

Shoot enough bullets in the dark and your bound to hit something
Career Officer
# 27
11-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Resolved an issue that was allowing Fire-at-Will to apply certain enhancements twice per activation or firing cycle.

Resolved an issue that was causing certain powers to never apply Critical Severity to successful Critical hits such as when using Fire at Will.

The Expertise cost of upgrading the Fleet Embassy, Fleet Dilithium Mine and Fleet Spire from T2 to T3 has been reduced to 10% of the previous value. (25,000,000 to 2,500,000).

Re-added the Undo and Redo buttons to the tailor and character creator.

The frame around Duty Officer portraits in the Exchange will reflect the allegiance of the Duty Officer.
TYVM for these changes.

Quote:
Voth Palisade Science Vessel and Voth Nastion Deck Cruiser can now choose to have no prefix when renaming.
Are we renaming the Bastion?
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 28
11-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
I need a Veteran ship to buy the Fleet counterpart, is that correct?

So why do the Fleet Veteran Ships also have the Transformer console when it already comes equipped with the regular Vet variant?

Fleet ships never had a special console but could use the one from the regular ship.

Convenience? Why wouldn't the Fleet Vet ships come with the console?

It's possible get normal fleet ships without their C-Store counterpart. In some cases it costs more, sure. But in those cases, the special console is tied to the C-Store version as an additional perk for people who (theoretically) spend $$$.

Obviously anyone getting a Fleet Chimera or Fleet Deinos *must* have access to the non-fleet version, there's no way they can't. So why inconvenience them by making them claim a second ship they won't use?
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
11-26-2013, 06:08 PM
As an avid user of the Omega set, I'm very dismayed and disappointed at this change to the two piece bonus, my favorite thing about the set was stealth in combat, this utterly ruins it for me, and I'm not a ground pvper for the record, this just kills the whole thing as being the set for a ninja. Each set has it's point, the other borg rep sets were heals, the voth for damage resist, and this one for stealth, all abilities designed for combat, till this one took a bullet. Big mistake.
Commander
# 30
11-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
this is only a tribble event they sometimes do this to get a clean slate for testing new things this has never and will never happen on holodeck