Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Voth Tier Reputation Bug
11-26-2013, 06:59 PM
I noticed this on two characters. Tried exiting game and restarting for no change.

I have noticed that when a tier upgrade project is due, the 'Thwart Voth Efforts' big reputation project is not available, which is intended I believe.

However...

When the tier upgrade project (I was doing tier 3 upgrades) finishes, the 'Thwart Voth Efforts' project does *not* reappear.

I do not know if others are having this same bug, but unless it is fixed quick, it's going to stall my reputation advancement since I don't play a single character for hour after hour to catch the 200 XP smaller hourly project (which is the only one available for it now).
Rihannsu
# 2
11-26-2013, 07:10 PM
known bug, slot one of the useless "upgrade" projects, then cancel it to clear this. (probably, there was one person claim it failed to work)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-27-2013, 02:25 AM
I've also got this bug.. AND I can't add any Dyson Sphere Exp Projects on a new Lv50 which I hit just after getting Tier 3 on my main Character.
Rihannsu
# 4
11-27-2013, 06:15 AM
did you try slotting one of the projects for converting marks to dil? you don't need to actually complete the project, just slot it and cancel it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 5
11-27-2013, 07:00 AM
I have this same issue, I am unable to queue Thwart Voth Efforts on a tier 2 KDF toon at 10K XP, and no amount of starting and cancelling projects helps. Unknown if Fed is similarly affect as I have nobody in that range at the moment, or encountering these symptoms.

Additionally, I was unable to queue anything, period, in the upper two slots, on a 0 XP toon, but this was clearable with the start/cancel method.
Lieutenant
# 6
11-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Same here, I just achieved Tier 3 Dyson Rep on my main, but now I can't add another 20h assignment after the one that is already running. Adding and clearing upgrade assignments didn't work (although it fixed not being able to start assignments on the other Reps). I simply cannot see the "Thwart Voth Efforts" assignment as an option in the list anymore.

Another thing that I noticed while trying to fix this is that I cannot Unselect Next project after the one that I'm currently running. I can change the Next assignment as much as I want, but am unable to clear the selection completely.
Career Officer
# 7
11-27-2013, 12:36 PM
Similar problem here - hit t4 this morning, and can no longer slot "thwart voth efforts" (it doesnt appear).

The other smaller project is still there.
Career Officer
# 8
11-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Same issue here.

Cannot Queue up the thwart voth efforts after finishing tier 3 upgrade. No amount of Queuing/cancelling other missions makes it show up again.

Game breaking bug as reputation is now stopped and i cant get over tier 3.
seriously.
too.
many.
bugs.

I am so sad to see the game in this state and it just makes me not want to play (let alone pay money into it...)

McCoy: It's a song, you green-blooded... Vulcan. You sing it. The words aren't important. What's important is that you have a good time singing it.
Spock: Oh, I am sorry Doctor. Were we having a good time?
McCoy: God I liked him better before he died.
Captain
# 9
11-28-2013, 07:57 AM
This is apparently affecting other reps as well, the 2K Project goes completely missing and cannot be queued for the next day, and sometimes not even for the current day.
Lieutenant
# 10
11-28-2013, 04:22 PM
It may not be a tier 3 bug it is a voth bug as I can not queue up tier 0 projects for characters i haven't played yet
Commanding Officer USS Intrepid http://ussintrepid.comyr.com