Lt. Commander
# 151
10-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Anyone who hasn't read this interview still needs to make sure they check it out. Great interview about a great game.
Lt. Commander
# 152
10-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopher View Post
Perhaps I missed it in the forums, and I did not get to read the article, someone swiped the only copy of Game Informer break room at work, but do we know system requirements yet, i.e. video card, RAM etc. Just wondering.
Nope, but my bet is as soon as they have the final formula worked out and know which consoles and such they'll be releasing this on, they'll let us know the specs so we can start saving our money for a new system. lol. If the graphics are anything like they look in the newer screenshots, my PC is gonna need an upgrade. I'll probably end up getting the game for 360 (if it does in fact come out on multiple platforms).

Oh, and to the people who still hate the idea of NPC crews... I suggest going out and trying ANY current RPG. Try to get people to work with you on ANY quest. It's very hard. NPC crews give you the ability to play solo if there isn't anyone else around who wants to do the missions/quests/what'ev you need at the moment. It sounds dissappointing to some people, but hey, nobody wants to be an ensign on a crewed ship of 900 who just sits at a chair staring at buttons, pressing them when someone else tells you to... that'd be lame. We all want to play this game because we ALL want to be captains. Their solution is probably the best, and I'll go get the game and try it no matter what.
Lt. Commander
# 153
10-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I have to get one and read the interview
Lt. Commander
# 154
10-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Looks like I'm to late, can't find one anywhere. >_<
Lt. Commander
# 155
11-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traynor94 View Post
Nope, but my bet is as soon as they have the final formula worked out and know which consoles and such they'll be releasing this on, they'll let us know the specs so we can start saving our money for a new system. lol. If the graphics are anything like they look in the newer screenshots, my PC is gonna need an upgrade. I'll probably end up getting the game for 360 (if it does in fact come out on multiple platforms).

Oh, and to the people who still hate the idea of NPC crews... I suggest going out and trying ANY current RPG. Try to get people to work with you on ANY quest. It's very hard. NPC crews give you the ability to play solo if there isn't anyone else around who wants to do the missions/quests/what'ev you need at the moment. It sounds dissappointing to some people, but hey, nobody wants to be an ensign on a crewed ship of 900 who just sits at a chair staring at buttons, pressing them when someone else tells you to... that'd be lame. We all want to play this game because we ALL want to be captains. Their solution is probably the best, and I'll go get the game and try it no matter what.
Thanks for the Info I've been wondering if they've told us if we can get STO on PS3 or 360
Lt. Commander
# 156
06-01-2009, 12:02 PM
the article was good and so were the screenshots but i lost that issue and it made me mad!