Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131029a.6

General:
  • Resolved an issue with clipping with the Romulan Neutral Female Uppers.
  • Resolved errors with color options on the Voth helmets and visors.
  • The Fleet Excelsior Retrofit hull windows no longer use the wrong model and windows are no longer floating.
  • The Voth Fortress ship hull can now be seen from a further distance.
  • Added a matte material variant to Caitian Atrox.
  • Added a matte material variant to Caitian Stalker.
  • Added a matte material variant to all Andorian ships.
  • Wintercoat belts have been taken out of the Formal wear category.
  • Resolved an issue that was disallowing captains from becoming a reviewer in the Foundry.
  • Resolved an issue where captains could only beam down to ground maps with 3 bridge officers.

Systems:
  • Buffs granted by Duty Officers proc powers no longer persist when the triggering power is unequipped.
  • Increased the energy credit value of Mk X, XI and XII ground gear.
    • Mk X gear had its energy credit value multiplied by 2.
    • Mk XI gear had its energy credit value multiplied by 4.
    • Mk XII gear had its energy credit value multiplied by 5.
    • This increase in value does not translate to increase in dilithium store cost for items within this Mk range.
  • Dyson Joint Command Reputation
    • Increased the Dyson Sphere Mark cost of equipment projects.
      • Ground set pieces now cost 500 up from 250.
      • Secondary space sets now cost 500 up from 300.
      • Space sets now cost 900 up from 450.
    • Increased the Energy Credit cost of secondary space set pieces from 12,000 to 30,000.
    • Increased the Dyson Sphere Mark cost on the hourly reputation XP project from 10 to 20.
    • Increased the Energy Credit cost on the hourly reputation XP project from 2000 to 7500.
    • Items awarded from Dyson Equipment Requisition boxes now sell for energy credits again.
  • Task Force Omega Reputation
    • Resolved an issue with Tier Upgrade projects that would repeatedly award a Defera Transwarp.
    • Captains should only receive notification of gaining a Defera Transwarp at Tier 1 Omega Task Force

Battlezone:
  • Resolved an issue where the Voth would no longer appear to re-capture points on a map that had been active for a few hours.
  • The UI bars for the REDACTED particles being drained from the REDACTED should no longer go above 100%, which caused it to vanish
  • The "fortress" Voth mechs that appear on capture points to push players off have had their respawn timer increased from 3 minutes to 12 minutes
  • Allied shuttles will fly in and land at REDACTED silos when they are taken by players.
  • Resolved the issue of low framerate problems throughout the zone.

Space Adventure Zone:
  • Captains must complete the Space Adventure zone tutorial mission "Supply Woes" before being able to obtain a found mission, neighborhood events, daily missions, and area missions.
    • Captains can only have 1 found mission at a time.
    • This applies to both the Allied and Contested zones.
  • The mission Mayday now has a waypoint.
  • Mission: "Assist Tactical Calibration"
    • Only 1 ship in need of calibration will spawn at a time.
    • A new randomly-chosen ship will spawn at one of the three positions for the mission after another is destroyed.
  • Mission: "Repair Damaged Ships"
    • Resolved an issue where the mission could not be completed.
  • Mission: "Restoring Order"
    • Interact cooldown is now 45 seconds
  • All Duty Officer Assignments in the Dyson Sphere Adventure Zone now have updated preview icons.
  • The missions Containment Failure, Taking Inventory, and Found Order now have a cooldown of 120 seconds.

Federation Tutorial:
  • Federation early Progression
    • Starting Federation characters now see their rank displayed as "Cadet" instead of "Ensign" until they receive their first Field Promotion to Lieutenant
    • The Kit rewarded to Engineers on Vega has been changed from Shield Fabrication to Mine Barrier.
    • Removed the extra Bridge Officer rewards from "Stranded in Space" since the new mission progression rewards you with a full bridge crew.
  • Resolved an issue on Starfleet Academy where the audio would cut out when walking between rooms.
  • All VO for cutscenes has been implemented.
  • Resolved numerous issues within cutscenes throughout the tutorial.
Captain
# 2
11-04-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't understand, why would you DOUBLE the dyson rep costs? This rep is supposed to be different, but this puts it close to the current reps.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I see what you REDACTED there...
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Commander
# 4
11-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Buffs granted by Duty Officers proc powers no longer persist when the triggering power is unequipped.

Nice!
Career Officer
# 5
11-04-2013, 04:21 PM
When does all of the long ago promised PVP upgrades get released, Cold? It's been quite a few years now, and we're all VERY excited to finally see all the content for PVP your boss promised us. I can even link the promises he and your co-workers have said if you like?
Rihannsu
# 6
11-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Just out of curiosity. can we get another one of those wallpapers with all the icons of the starships again? We're in need of a MAJOR update. Save it for Season 8. I still have the LOR one on my laptop.
Career Officer
# 7
11-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
I don't understand, why would you DOUBLE the dyson rep costs? This rep is supposed to be different, but this puts it close to the current reps.
As it was, it was pretty easy to get to T5 (granted, it was hyper-accelerated due to Tribb le being in "debug mode" - projects completing in 30s). But I LIKED that. The other reps feel too sluggish, even in the beginning.

FEEDBACK - Revert these changes, please. We understand that you want reputations to be end-game stuff and a bit of a challenge, but making them twice as expensive and grindy isn't the way to do it. You're fixing what isn't broken - the Dyson rep was fine as it was.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Career Officer
# 8
11-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Dyson Joint Command Reputation

Increased The Dyson Sphere Mark Cost Of Equipment Projects.
Ground Set Pieces Now Cost 500 Up From 250.
Secondary Space Sets Now Cost 500 Up From 300.
Space Sets Now Cost 900 Up From 450.
Just No!!!
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Why doubling?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 10
11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm potentially liking the new matte materials for Atrox and Kumari line, but the 900 marks for a single deflector/engine/core/shield and more are way too many.

I was thinking I'd finally get something for my toons other than from the Omega Rep, but probably not with that price.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!