Lt. Commander
# 1 EB Canada pre-order question
01-29-2010, 07:11 PM
i just bought the game in a brick and mortar EB Canada store. they gave me a beta keycard, and i'm picking the game discs (or retail key) up on tuesday. i'm downloading the client right now.

i have a few questions:
- do i qualify for the exclusive pre-order items, like the constitution class ship and the DS9 uniforms? i don't see any canadian stores listed on the "pre-order partners" page.
- do i have to reinstall the game again, and start a new character again on tuesday, or do i simply enter the retail key into my account and keep pleying with the character i will create later tonight?
- can i switch between federation and klingon, or do i make that choice only once and then stick with it?

thank you for any answers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
canadian here
yes you just log in as normal and play the game, no need to reinstall the game
when i bought the box in store, i also bought the one with all the extra's so I"m sure it applies to us who live in ..what they call a foreign country..LMAO
yes you can play both classes, just need to reach level 6 than it opens up Klingon.
now as far as playing in the fresh start-WE CANNOT unless the store where you bought the game has these so called keys because they know nothing about it. Wish I had called the head office a few days ago.
darn