Lt. Commander
This is freaking getting out of control with these emergency server maintenances. I was under the impression I would be able to play and have access to the game during headstart. How long was it down yesterday? How long is it going to be down today? Give me a break and take the server down during late hours. This isn't beta anymore. I paid for the prepurchase so I could have access to headstart, which was suppose to grant me access to the game. Since I'm paying you now to test the this game, what do I get in return? I'm a few clicks away from wiping this game off my computer.

To all those I argued with during beta about the some of these issues, I was wrong and am sorry. Little did I know Cryptic would drop the ball like this. This game wasn't ready to be released, and it's pretty evident from the way Cryptic is handling things now. They can't even manage to keep the server up for more than 7 hours. So Cryptic, how are you going to compensate me? If we don't get anything from this what so ever, than I'm not subing and asking for a refund on my game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:14 PM
bump bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
I said it before and i'll say it again, the new name is 'Star Trek Offline'. How sad it is.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Bumpaclut!
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Individual View Post
This is freaking getting out of control with these emergency server maintenances. I was under the impression I would be able to play and have access to the game during headstart. How long was it down yesterday? How long is it going to be down today? Give me a break and take the server down during late hours. This isn't beta anymore. I paid for the prepurchase so I could have access to headstart, which was suppose to grant me access to the game. Since I'm paying you now to test the this game, what do I get in return? I'm a few clicks away from wiping this game off my computer.

To all those I argued with during beta about the some of these issues, I was wrong and am sorry. Little did I know Cryptic would drop the ball like this. This game wasn't ready to be released, and it's pretty evident from the way Cryptic is handling things now. They can't even manage to keep the server up for more than 7 hours. So Cryptic, how are you going to compensate me? If we don't get anything from this what so ever, than I'm not subing and asking for a refund on my game.
You get your compensation when you cancel your preorder and ask for a refund. Don't like it either, but that's real life for you.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I think they ought to give the pre-order (head start) people 100 (or appropriate number of) Cryptic points for the C-store. It's free to Cryptic, simpler than basing it on hours down, and it'd show they care. Just an idea.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:32 PM
I want...I want...I want a cheeseburger...don't like it, go play something else!!