Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
05-17-2010, 10:35 AM
I love how you got nothing to say in your own defense. You prove my point and show you're the only d-bag here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
05-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
I love how you got nothing to say in your own defense. You prove my point and show you're the only d-bag here.
Defense for what? I am not sure what I need to defend. I am just LOLing at you for being retarded first in game and now on here. I would like to thank you for providing our vent with comical content. Please keep it coming... and thanks for the free bumps
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
05-17-2010, 02:12 PM
LOL CHC is great for laughs. Thats about it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
05-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
LOL CHC is great for laughs. Thats about it.
As I told you in the other thread, talk is cheap. Bring your group and go against us. That shut you up in the last thread. I wonder if it will do the same in this one as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
05-17-2010, 03:56 PM
lol. i pvp every night but i never see you. so it would be hard to do that if your group is never on. i as for the last thread i dont even rember what it was about. i care very little of what you say or think.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
05-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
lol. i pvp every night but i never see you. so it would be hard to do that if your group is never on. i as for the last thread i dont even rember what it was about. i care very little of what you say or think.
You care enough about me and CHC to keep following me around from thread to thread, notice how i never post in any of your threads.. Stop swinging from my nuts small one. And about you never seeing me, you are talking out of your azz. But I guess I cant prove that since you keep avoiding answering my question on who are. Nut up or shut up...or better yet, go back to SWG
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
05-17-2010, 11:59 PM
And what did I do in game that was so retarded?
If you mean that I stopped talking, I got into a pvp and when out of it, you were gone and/or not talking yourself.
And if you mean what I said about CHC not recruiting, it was nothing but the truth. If you're not paying attention to your own game forum's recruiting thread, your game mails aka the forum PM's, and not even checking your own email; guess what, that's not being active or fully recruiting. So what if you PVP every night, that's not the whole thing of being active. Playing often is only one third or one fourth of being active.
And if I am a joke in your vent, so what; guess what, you and CHC is the biggest joke of STO.

I am personally glad I am not in CHC now, you're the most retarded guild leader I've ever seen. And recruiting in game has most likely gotten you the other STO ******* and morons of the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
05-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekNicTerror View Post
And what did I do in game that was so retarded?
If you mean that I stopped talking, I got into a pvp and when out of it, you were gone and/or not talking yourself.
And if you mean what I said about CHC not recruiting, it was nothing but the truth. If you're not paying attention to your own game forum's recruiting thread, your game mails aka the forum PM's, and not even checking your own email; guess what, that's not being active or fully recruiting. So what if you PVP every night, that's not the whole thing of being active. Playing often is only one third or one fourth of being active.
And if I am a joke in your vent, so what; guess what, you and CHC is the biggest joke of STO.

I am personally glad I am not in CHC now, you're the most retarded guild leader I've ever seen. And recruiting in game has most likely gotten you the other STO ******* and morons of the game.
Anyone that make a big deal out of nothing as you have is retarded. Talking Crap about CHC as I am recruiting in game is retarded. Continuing to talk crap about CHC in game after I told you that I was sorry to have missed your mail is retarded. Posting 2 pages flames on the forums before I even responded to any of them is retarded.
You come across as an attention***** that is butthurt because someone didnt notice you in time. Get over yourself. And about you not wanting to be in CHC anymore.. you were never invited!!!. Though now i may reconsider, CHC could use a Jester.
Now move along. Do yourself a favor and stop. Though I do appreciate the bumps.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
05-18-2010, 07:05 AM
thats great man im following you around on your threads. man you think pretty high of yoru self im just wanting to let everyone know what you guys are about. but i see that some of them have found out by them selves. Plus i dont need to start threads about how cool i am and how cool my fleet is or how bad arse i am. theres just no need. oh ya i forgot how hard it must be to look at who posts on the fourms. im bluepez. I hope you can at least read it here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
05-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
thats great man im following you around on your threads. man you think pretty high of yoru self im just wanting to let everyone know what you guys are about. but i see that some of them have found out by them selves. Plus i dont need to start threads about how cool i am and how cool my fleet is or how bad arse i am. theres just no need. oh ya i forgot how hard it must be to look at who posts on the fourms. im bluepez. I hope you can at least read it here.
Hey joke. This was a recruiting threat. Many fleets have them, its not about how cool I am dumbazz. And about the fleet, yea its bad azz and if you dont like it dont read it. Only a total d-bag hijacks a recruitment thread, that is you and your friend here.
And if your name is Bluepez than you really are a nonfactor cause I didnt know you in SWG (since in the other thread you claimed to know us from there) nor do I know you here so **** off. Or keep swinging from my nuts as you have been.

PS feel free to join our vent so you can provide us with live entertainment. You are now CHC content.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:19 AM.