Lt. Commander
People come on stop whining cause the servers are crashing!! This is the most anticipated game of the year, and some of us have been waiting for it since 2005-2006 when they first started working on it.

If you expect perfection of the get go you've never really played an MMO this big from launch. The only one i can think that was close to this big was SWG and yes it DID have issues off the start.

Not to mention there are ass$hats out there what will attack servers on launch just to make life difficult. Please stop whining and just be patient.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:45 PM
bump......................
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Hooray, common sense!

(There should be more people like you on these forums)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBlue View Post
Classic !!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:48 PM
I approve of this topic.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBlue View Post
This video made me laugh.....but i still agree with the OP
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Common sense for the win
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamakara View Post
People come on stop whining cause the servers are crashing!! This is the most anticipated game of the year, and some of us have been waiting for it since 2005-2006 when they first started working on it.

If you expect perfection of the get go you've never really played an MMO this big from launch. The only one i can think that was close to this big was SWG and yes it DID have issues off the start.

Not to mention there are ass$hats out there what will attack servers on launch just to make life difficult. Please stop whining and just be patient.
I agree with your post, there absolutely almost always will be problems at launch, I think most of the things going on with the game right now are very normal and people need to be relaxed.

...that being said. "most anticipated game of the year"? Like...are we talking from this Jan 1st to now? And even then.... lol

Don't get me wrong this has been MY most anticipated game for some time....but while it's clear this game might very well have a solid fanbase I don't think the video game world has itchy fingers to play STO
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamakara View Post

While i agree with what you are saying at the heart of it... it is a new game but a game engine they know well