Lt. Commander
...so I do not need to know that you are a busy man and are moving on. Uhura, turn off that damn noise.

Also: Thank you, Ensign, I know how to auto-navigate, we are auto-navigating right now, in fact, so you may desist from reminding me every time we enter sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
my new peeve.... some of the systems are close to the WALLS IN SPACE... you know thoise invisible barriers we must talk to some traffic control guy to pass...

so the auto pilot takes you aloing the edge and you get air traffic control guy spamming you.

Then there is air traffic control chick. She likes to nag you about beaming down to a station right after you have beamed up. Then you get to deal with traffic control guys cousin when you click warp to sector space from the station. Why traffic control chick couldnt handle this too is a sad testement to her her abilities as a nag screen.

Then there are the vendors. They dont want to sell to me. They give me a welcome screen.. Like i dont need to know your name or your story... But just clicking thru that isnt enough. I get another screen explaining to me how vendors work and have to find the selection for the store... which is hwy i was there in the first place.

And btw.... Trader guy is several other NPCs.... he just puts on a moustche when he flies the frieghter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltrani
...so I do not need to know that you are a busy man and are moving on. Uhura, turn off that damn noise.

Also: Thank you, Ensign, I know how to auto-navigate, we are auto-navigating right now, in fact, so you may desist from reminding me every time we enter sector space.
And thank you Ensign Annoying, I realize I completed the quest and NO I DO NOT WANT TO DEPART SYSTEM NOW cause there's a bunch of anomalies to scan.

Oh and "Do you want to depart the system"? No... I just clicked two buttons to make you ask me the same question.

<FACEPALM>

KL
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:35 PM
I completely agree! All this game spam gets annoying... I know its supposed to be immersive, but its not. Especially when you get the same tutorial hints popping up everytime you go near something...

As for the Space Border Patrol guys that you talk to at the edges of space where the hell are they stationed?! Are they on my shp? Near a planet? On an invisible ship somewhere?!

Please give us an option to turn off all the tutorial hints and amke it so that the npcs dont pop up everytime we enter a new sector... or atleast make the windows smaller... SOMEthing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Or getting sucked into each enemy fight you fly by, if i want to go in i will choose to i dont need to be taken in each time i pas sone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltrani

/agree....really, really agree.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
COMPLETELY AGREE! Especially when going from sector wall to sector wall. I think they should not even HAVE the sector walls.

It should just be one whole big damn map to fly around on Sector space. IT'S NOT THAT HUGE!
Lt. Commander
# 8 We need Auto Navigate
05-01-2010, 09:09 PM
The spamming is terrible. We should be able to give the order to go somewhere, and our navigator should be able to do the job. If the ship needs to warp, then pass a border, them warp again, the navigator should do it. We should also get reports when we want them. Also, when in sector space/space combat, we should be able to order the navigator to go to a spot or follow a ship, and the navigator perform the order. This includes navigating around the asteroids and other obstacles. Just my 2 cents worth.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-05-2010, 11:03 AM