Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21 L.....o.....L
10-07-2010, 11:47 AM
OH NOES I DIEDED CAUSE OF THE HAX.... because NO ONE can kill me UNLESS they are haxing... HAX FTW! ok lets get back to reality world where in all truth you can watch your combat log and see how they haxed you to death by the numbers given off... more than likely they got you because they gots a few good crits... Its funny what you get when you have a fleet team going against a pug... ahhh if I could have a dollar for every time I and other fleetmates have been accused of the HAX I wouldnt have to worry about a subscription fee for sure. Dude it doesn't matter what skills you have... ok mostly... or what gear... its all about the pilot and the time you use skills and the way you fly... If you come barreling in at Full impluse i dont care who you are... I will take your front shield out AND a quarter of your health with one volley because of this little fact... YOU HASSSSSS no power... I see this all the time and when I do... i tell the enitre fleet team to pop that guy cause he has no power... and you know what happens? They pop before their power levels even get to full its quite funny. Learn your ship... actually read what these "superior" BO powers do and learn when to use them... then one day you will be accused of being THE HAX.... :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
everyone has killed an ally at least once, its something you really need to experience (and then you never forget it and never fall for it again). I should have clarified that I didn't mean every single time, just as a traumatizing experience of fratricide
or you have team mates that activ;y wait for a scramble sensor proc just so they can try to kill you.

-tsi, full of love and warm fuzzy feelings-
Lt. Commander
# 23 PvP tkes time and teamwork
08-13-2011, 10:20 PM
I have played lots of MMOs and more often than not your 1st encounter with an enemy player is one sided. This is not because of a difference in weapons (although STO is far from a sable state at this time) but more due to a lack of experience and teamwork on my part. I am still searching for a Fleet to join but when I do I hope to have some likeminded friends to play with.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Holy necro of necroes!
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Cut it's head off!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-14-2011, 02:05 AM
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Holy zombie! Who's the necromancer responsible for reviving this Beta beast?
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-14-2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Holy necro of necroes!
And here I thought faithborn was back.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Zombies!!!!111!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Ash is such a bada** that he can reload a shotgun with 1 hand & a chainsaw.