I don't pay a game company to queue.

Fix the queues or lose customers.

Thanks <3
Oxegen

This is headstart O_O.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Totally agree, wtf are they doing, a pay to pay game you have to queue to get in!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
So you have never gone to a decent restaurant. Or the supermarket.
Lt. Commander
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxegen

Thanks <3
Oxegen

This is headstart O_O.
i was just about to post a thread stating exactly this.

WoW can get away with it to some extent because of multiple servers, so if one is full you can still PLAY, just on a new server ><

however since cryptic went the ULTRA CHEAP route and went with one server and a shard based server on top of that, they have total accountability and if this occurs during launch, I personally will not be paying for a product I can't use the moment I wish to use it, my free time is limited after all.

and to those who say "lol bye won't miss ya" understand that this is not an isolated incident, the more people that leave the less enjoyable the game will be for you, trolls excluded but this is hardly a troll post.

by encouraging people with grievances to leave, you will be slowly but surely lowering the quality of content you yourself are attempting to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
I think the bigger joke is the people that expect a game to work perfectly the moment it is launched... take a chill pill guys, this is what happens to all MMORPGs
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah they really messed this game up.If it's going to be like this it should be a free to play game with a powerup store.I hate to say i think this is a deal breaker for me and all my friends.Now the long wait for KOTOR.I just got thru the queue to get stuck on the load screen.Man cryptic you guys suck ballz.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Silly instant gratification noobs
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxegen

Thanks <3
Oxegen

This is headstart O_O.
I'd just really like to know if this is permanent or not.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Indeed. I'm not going to whine about this in the normal sense, but paying a monthly fee for a game where I cannot log in and play when I want too is not really on. Sure, I accept that there are times when the serves crash or are under maintenance but to have to join a queue system to log in to a game which I paid upfront for in terms of the actual download and then a monthly fee is not that really that great. Right now I've been sat at #451 out of 700 for 10 minutes.

I'm hoping that the new servers/nodes aren't actually connected. If they are, then Cryptic need to apply more to allow further log ins.

/edit: I've also bought the lifetime subscription, so I'm hoping that this is just a minor blip otherwise I've already paid Cryptic for a service that is difficult to access when I WANT to play (bar emergency and planned maintenance of course).
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 12:30 PM
im waiiing to see if it boots me after being idle in the queue for 15mins