Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
Thats the new correct title of the channel

http://www.syfy.com/
I know that. And it is ***gotry of the lamest order.
Lt. Commander
# 32
I find queueing for something you have paid for absolutely disgusting. Some people are casual gamers which means they dont get 24/7 or even anywhere near what a normal gamer would get to play. To be faced with queues when they do finaly get to play is a slap in the face and a huge turn off.

I understand that it is a way to control population and bandwidth etc but in all fairness if im paying to play this game I expect to play it when I want to. I also dont remember signing anything that declared id have to wait at the developers discretion from time to time to actually play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 33
Maybe this means they'll add another server or two instead of sticking to one massive one.
Lt. Commander
# 34
Well god damn guys.

It was either put up a temporary queue, or watch the servers go up and down all day/night, and listen to the forums moan.

They're still getting one.
Lt. Commander
# 35
Maybe they should just stop "estimating" how many will play and just buy a ****load of servers already. If they get more then they need sell them later. This "just enough to handle" crap is killing it. I know it dont sound smart but a child can tell you that this is gonna be one ugly launch day if it cant handle headstarts.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin06 View Post
Maybe this means they'll add another server or two instead of sticking to one massive one.
Wouldnt get your hopes up. The most logical thing for them to do is buy more hardware which is an obvious need anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin06 View Post
Maybe this means they have all our money and they dont care anymore
Maybe this is a social experiment to see how much ******** MMO players will put up with
Lt. Commander
# 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyndaleon View Post
Yep, WoW uses the same mechanism and its gone downhill fast.

Oh wait....
No WOW does not use the same mechanism.

Because you can click cancel and log into another server, or move your character there if the load is too bad on one with a queue.

This is going to be the most craptacular MMO fail in MMO history come tuesday.
Lt. Commander
# 39
Give our money back!!!
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkeh86 View Post
I find queueing for something you have paid for absolutely disgusting. Some people are casual gamers which means they dont get 24/7 or even anywhere near what a normal gamer would get to play. To be faced with queues when they do finaly get to play is a slap in the face and a huge turn off.

I understand that it is a way to control population and bandwidth etc but in all fairness if im paying to play this game I expect to play it when I want to. I also dont remember signing anything that declared id have to wait at the developers discretion from time to time to actually play the game.
+1 Sparky!