Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apito
I think what bothers me is the knowledge of this is only the head start... if its this hard to get online, whats going to happen on launch day? Is it even going to be worth playing the first week?
Youve got to remember that all the preorder people, all the fileplanet OB, and fileplanet CB people still have access. Once this baby launches and the grace period is over all those free players go *PUFF*
Lt. Commander
# 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatreelf View Post
A log in que for getting into game? Really? This is absurd.
Would you prefer having to click to retry login every 20 seconds? Give em time, they'll probably add more server hardware sooner or later which should reduce queues.
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspade View Post
1071 of 1312 - I have moved up 3 slots in 8 minutes. I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable.

How many people joined in the time I wrote this... 1070 of 1378
I moved 3 spots in about 10 minutes, then I was automagically in.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Well, if you guys want, they can take the servers down to fix the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleet-Academy View Post
Im so happy that I know where I am.

I hated having to see just "unable to login to account server" or "no more maps available" (or whatever those errors were)

Im hoping they sort this out but im just happy that its happening now and hopefully they can get it sorted.

Atleast by the looks of things, this game is HUGE even before release.
I absolutely despise the que system, not only fo I think that it shouldn't be in pay to play games, but this game it's even worse, I keep getting booted back to the login screen and then back at the end of the que, lol.

I hope they get this stuff worked out soon, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Sykes
Well, if you guys want, they can take the servers down to fix the problem.
Don't worry the way things are going the servers will crash due to the queue system.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beady View Post
Would you prefer having to click to retry login every 20 seconds? Give em time, they'll probably add more server hardware sooner or later which should reduce queues.
No, I'd prefer they make the server large enough to handle ALL of the subscribers, I agree that this is ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 28
this is my thing... I saw plenty of ar**holes screaming about a queue.... they put one in and you scream about having a queue. What the hell do you want them to do? They give you want you want.... then you scream about having it. What the f is your problem?

BTW why am I sitting here typing. I am in the game and you are not! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAH!
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeman View Post
I absolutely despise the que system, not only fo I think that it shouldn't be in pay to play games, but this game it's even worse, I keep getting booted back to the login screen and then back at the end of the que, lol.

I hope they get this stuff worked out soon, lol.
shouldnt be in? you cant be serious?

you would rather a system that would just fail to log you in and not tell you anything?

the queue system is in FFXI, WoW, **** etc.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleet-Academy View Post
shouldnt be in? you cant be serious?

you would rather a system that would just fail to log you in and not tell you anything?

the queue system is in FFXI, WoW, **** etc.
Yes, but in those games you have the option of going to a different server, there's only one server, so this is indeed ridiculouls.