Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanshepherd View Post
The fact that we bought lifetime subscriptions means we're looking ahead and past the launch week, which has always been insane for MMOs and will always be insane for MMOs. In fact, we look past the first 16 months! We invested in the long-run because we expect the long-run to be worth it. Why would we judge the long-run based on the problems of a few days at the very start?

Seriously, stop worrying about the lifetime subscribers. We don't want your concern.
I echo this sentiment. I have played nearly a dozen MMO's in my life so far. I expect server crashes and queue's in the beginning, in fact I expect game crashing bugs for the first few months. I will get a good sense of what the game will be and the direction is headed into in the first 6-12 months. Me personally, I am not the gimme now type person.

Me = Lifer x2
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
True but like others are saying... they should have learned by now from past mmo releases.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamakara View Post
Why would i want a refund?? What you don't understand this is NORMAL for mmo's on start.

and i don't see what your complaining about, fiasco, revelation???

I think your seeing problems where there are none.
Normal what games have u played... never seen this before and i been playing games since EQ...
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm unhappy about crashes,but somewhat optimistic about fan interest.

Former MMO's: EQ,EQ2,SWG,Guildwars,Shadowbane,AO,WoW,CoH,CO,DDO, Eve,UO,AC

Lifer's do get a free month included with the game purchase,but it's probably 'overlapped' by the blanket "LIFETIME" flag on the account. They are seperate keys.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaise View Post
I'm unhappy about crashes,but somewhat optimistic about fan interest.

Former MMO's: EQ,EQ2,SWG,Guildwars,Shadowbane,AO,WoW,CoH,CO,DDO, Eve,UO,AC

Lifer's do get a free month included with the game purchase,but it's probably 'overlapped' by the blanket "LIFETIME" flag on the account. They are seperate keys.
So I'd have 30 days to decide to keep it?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 06:49 AM
If you are unhappy NOW then phone up NOW and get a confirmation from them.

That way you know NOW how you will be covered later. If you leave it too late, you have noone to blame but yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight55 View Post
No its not. Sheesh, where have you been? This is early access. This isn't servers under full load..wow, what some people will accept as normal is amazing
and what some people will rage about is also amazing. I think meds are in order.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Why would I want a refund? If I can't play now I'll play "next week" or when it's stable, and stable it WILL be eventually. With a lifetime in pocket I could care less about fees and all...

Granted I'd want to play asap, but then again my patience is great and I can wait...but that's just me...
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-01-2010, 11:19 AM
I have submitted a ticket asking this question. Hopefully we'll have an answer before the game release.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight55 View Post
If after todays fiasco and obvious revelation of what we're going to expect when this game goes live can you lifetime subscribers get your money back if you want?
What is with WE this and WE that? speak only for yourself. No way i am cancelling my lifetime sub.