Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM
If we had any feedback at all from them, I'm sure people would calm down.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM

You morons do realize that the queue is just temporary right? They are going to get this fixed. You can ***** and moan all you want but that will not get things moving any faster.

Oh, by the way, it is Sunday so be glad Cryptic does not just say, "Screw these babies" and work on the server on Monday morning.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylatron
Isn't high interest....a good thing?

You also don't pay the monthly fee until March.
Not that I will. Screw this game. I'm burning my 30d's and buggering off, maybe if I leave it a year or so it'll actually work.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Queuing to play a game i've paid money to play? Rediculous. If it becomes common that i have to queue everytime i want to play, that'll be the last straw. Get more servers, cryptic, or you WILL lose a lot more players than just me.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turukano

You morons do realize that the queue is just temporary right? They are going to get this fixed. You can ***** and moan all you want but that will not get things moving any faster.

Oh, by the way, it is Sunday so be glad Cryptic does not just say, "Screw these babies" and work on the server on Monday morning.
Actually the queue is not temporary. Every MMO has login Queues when the servers are under heavy stress.

The real issue is its a global game as far as the one "server" thus the server never has a "downtime" as far as population goes. The only way the queue is going away is if they double or triple the number of servers that make up the whole hub.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Actually I believe they have a way to know how many games they sold so far, so they could have an idea of how many would try to log in vs the capacity of the servers. It would really be good if they sized the infrastructure accordingly. Having to wait for a long time in queue does not show too much respect for players, especially when more will join after the launch date.
They could have avoided this thread if they thought customer satisfaction was more important than they do currently.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand_of_Fate View Post
Yeah, but the game comes with one month subscription that you're paying for off the bat, not to mention buying the game to play the game!

This is ridiculous.
yeah buying game to play it thats just ridiculous
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 03:01 PM
hopefully they order more of those servers....
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasuba View Post
Actually the queue is not temporary. Every MMO has login Queues when the servers are under heavy stress.

The real issue is its a global game as far as the one "server" thus the server never has a "downtime" as far as population goes. The only way the queue is going away is if they double or triple the number of servers that make up the whole hub.

Ya, there isnt just one server. We are all on the same "shard" but the idea that Cryptic has a single server for this game is retarded.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irtsuki View Post
hopefully they order more of those servers....
Indeed or at the very least hopefully the ones they ordered havent actually been installed or they are gonna need alot more servers