Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaghatai_Khan View Post

Same here. I finally get, and then promptly get disconnected with that message. I guess I was sort of right about the servers crashing before the queue would.
i guess i should be greatfull that it let me finish creating my character at least

three cheers for a "bust size" slider
Lt. Commander
# 82
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylatron
Isn't high interest....a good thing?

You also don't pay the monthly fee until March.
Oh please don't start with this crap ... you paid for the first month, its built into your client puchase costs.

Jesus ... some people are just sheep.
Lt. Commander
# 83
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
I thought everyoner pre-ordered, it is unfathamablle for them to be taken unawares and servers be full when they know full well how many people have bought the game already. Utter incompetance.
Lt. Commander
# 84
01-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFlash View Post
I for one hope they are scrambling to add capacity, because the problem will only get worse come Live.
Well, apparently it took them 14 days to get the last shipment of hardware ... so what do you expect the week to be?

This is just sad, sad, sad. My bro waited in the queue for 45 minutes to get in ... he logged in exactly 3 seconds after they announced it would be going down in 10 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 85
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
I have asked this before, i will ask it once again, and i am sure, ohhh so very sure i will be forced to ask yet again......

WOULD YOU LIKE CHEESE WITH YOUR WHINE??????? OOOH MYYYY!!
Lt. Commander
# 86
01-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
okay we have a ridiculous number of posts whining because the game doesn't have a Queue. So the Devs put a Queue in and not we have a ridiculous number of posts whining because they put one in. You whiners just can't be pleased no matter what the Devs do for you.
LOL
I'm sure it's the same whiners complaining about something both times... /sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 87
01-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crpngdth View Post
ive been in the Q for almost 20 minutes now, went from 273 to 249 and it hasnt budged from 249 in 10 of those minutes. i dont mind Q's that much but 2-3 hr wait is not acceptable for any game. it appears that cryptics ploy of allowing pre-orders to be continued to be purchased over the weekend worked, as i think alot of people who were borderline on this game broke down and bought it the past 2 days and thus this mad influx of people at a "peak" playtime.
I agree 100% whit you it is not acceptable to wait more than 5 min.
we pay to play not to wait for 15 to 20 min or more and than when you log in they say we are shutting down in 10 MIN. wtf .
Lt. Commander
# 88
01-31-2010, 04:07 PM
ok i'm not ranting here but have to say
i was also in the que in 1663 place soon went up to 2300+
it did take 45min to also enter the game

I also have to say with this not releast to the public yet and
the server saying Full with a que of 2000+ its not looking to good for all of us.
Sales could be in the first month bare in mind this game is world wide 5000+
Hows the server going to cope then...
I do feel they should have sorted all this in beta or move the release date to march or
something till they can cope with those who have the game already.

if you understand what i'm saying.
Lt. Commander
I'd like to be positive and suggest that this proves that the game is going to be very popular. Cryptic will improve their server tech to cope with demand and will devote much time and effort into keeping the universe going.
Lt. Commander
# 90 server down
01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Just got home from work and wanted to play my Lt.Comm tonight and low and behold, the server goes down. Technically, since the game hasn't officially launched yet, I'm not going to complain about it. I would much rather that they bring the servers down to fix things now instead of after launch. But, it is a new game and these things do happen. Guess I'll pop in a Trek movie till server comes back up lol.:p