Lt. Commander
# 61
02-01-2010, 02:56 PM
EU servers , US servers, whatever , but the system thats in place at the moment just doesnt seem like it will work good enough.
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas
What you gonna think is going to happen tomorrow?

You gonna hope you actually gonna see queues. But bets are it will be one big rain of "unexpected" down times coming week.
Star Trek Armageddon
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-01-2010, 02:59 PM
So you would rather rob people of the choice, then risk having a few of your "friends" choose diffrent servers ?
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeronas
Dude, where have you been the last couple days? If you are not in Headstart, then STFU and get out of this topic!

The server has crashed at least once/twice a day since headstart began! All due to overload!

Why you think they suddenly tried to put a queue in place the last 2 days huh? Just for the fun and to **** off their playerbase??
I've been playing the Beta and then Headstart these last couple days - where have you been? At the time of my post, the server was down for maintenance. That is the reason that was given. If you feel Cryptic are lying.... then I really can't help you. I'm not saying it has never crashed, I'm just telling you that the bulk of the time it has been down it has been down to be worked on.

Second, you were mostly complaining about CO's problems, and STO isn't CO.

Finally, implementing a queue does not stop a server from bug crashing.
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
It was obvious…

I logged in…and getting the same all “Server not responding” message , like in the past 2 weeks.

Oh, it’s the official launch day , so no excuses for you Cryptic.
And, you must reply to my post , cause I am your official customer now.

Like I said before, if it’s not going to be fixed , lot’s of gamers in my country are gonna leave you

Good luck !!

Lt. Commander
# 66
02-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus69
It was obvious…

I logged in…and getting the same all “Server not responding” message , like in the past 2 weeks.

Oh, it’s the official launch day , so no excuses for you Cryptic.
And, you must reply to my post , cause I am your official customer now.

Like I said before, if it’s not going to be fixed , lot’s of gamers in my country are gonna leave you

Good luck !!

All 3 of them?
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabond142 View Post
Quoted for truth

"You are number 8700 of 13567 players in queue"

I was in **** queue for 5 hours for that ^^^^^ and as soon as I got in, 10 minutes later:

"Dear players, we will be bringing down our servers in 10 minutes to apply a patch to alleviate the queueing issues and times"

I have never head->desked so hard in my life
I particularly liked getting to about the 10th spot in the **** queue then being booted to start the whole process again. And let's not forget about people who set up shops just to keep themselves logged in while they were gone to work for the day. People will find different ways of staying logged into STO, but at least we don't have the store exploit here.