Lt. Commander
received this mission from one of the npc's at Deep Space K7. it says i need to "win any war zone". could i have some clarification on what this means? does it mean i need to win a pvp battle...or? enlightenment would be appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:19 AM
It jmeans you have to go to the Ker'rat system in the Donatu sector, in the Neutral Zone. There on the sector map you'll see "Ker'rat System (Space War Zone)". Go there and win.

Good luck though - it's bugged, has been for a while. basically your mission objective turns from "Fight in any war zone" to "Win any war zone". Only problem is, once you beat the objectives, nothing happens - it doesn't register that you actually did what was asked, so you can't claim the rewards. Bit of a nightmare, but fun taking on 30 Borg Cubes!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-borg85
It jmeans you have to go to the Ker'rat system in the Donatu sector, in the Neutral Zone. There on the sector map you'll see "Ker'rat System (Space War Zone)". Go there and win.

Good luck though - it's bugged, has been for a while. basically your mission objective turns from "Fight in any war zone" to "Win any war zone". Only problem is, once you beat the objectives, nothing happens - it doesn't register that you actually did what was asked, so you can't claim the rewards. Bit of a nightmare, but fun taking on 30 Borg Cubes!
thats the prob ive always had, just wanted to see if anyone else had that prob. thx for ur reply
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 10:37 AM
You just have to be lucky. done it 5 or 6 times only once did I not get the rewards. Somebody did explain it but the threads probably 50 pages back by now.