Lt. Commander
Ya, server qeues just like us that pay monthly HAHA, you lose. We told you to wait but I guess the money was burning your pockets. Guess what? you haven't seen anything yet. Let the hosing begin! ROFL :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Wow you're a douche, congrats.

Die in a fire.
(Not a lifer, either)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISTOLcm View Post
Die in a fire.
(Not a lifer, either)
Hmmm the fanbois are getting a *little* nervous, aren't they ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Jad a tad.:p:p:p:p
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Hey, i'm just telling it like it is. Look at Champions and tell me i'm wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverscorp
Ya, server qeues just like us that pay monthly HAHA, you lose. We told you to wait but I guess the money was burning your pockets. Guess what? you haven't seen anything yet. Let the hosing begin! ROFL :p
You act as if we're against queues and such? Oh no I have to wait in line like everyone else. The world is going to end.

Nice troll though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Fangirl's not getting nervous.. I love the game and a little downtime at launch doesn;t ruin my life, I have things to do. I figure I paid under $300 for my acct and lifetime sub and have already logged about 15 hours of play in spite of downtime. I'm pretty sure I'll log over 100 hours just this month and that's what $3/hr? That's a lot of fun for $3... by the time I am done playing I'll be looking at less than a penny an hour.. I'm quite happy tyvm :-)
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 01:54 PM
What would being a Lifer mean to get on a server that's full? I wouldn't expect them to kick another paying customer off. But, in 16 months when you're still paying a monthly fee, can I point and laugh back? Besides, don't be mad if you can't afford it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverscorp
Actually they will probably still have the best deal.

Its just that if a lifetime subscriber thought they would have a 100% playable launch and even a few weeks into the launch , they werent thinking(or didnt realise) how most MMOs this happens to.

Things will get better, they do in most MMOs, but the teething stages even get to me a bit.

In a couple of months when (phew i hope) most major stuff is sorted, the lifetime subscribers will still come out winners.

(i am not a lifer btw)
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 01:56 PM
really not bothered about the queues.

dont expect any special treatment for being a lifer, other than not paying monthly and my two extra slots and liberated borg options

sorry if you find that contrary to what you expected OP. i hope something happens for you soon to make your life a little more fun and bearable than it obviously is for you now