Lt. Commander
Ya i know most of the responses will be something to the extent of. "cool, 1 less person to have to wait on"

But seriously, if your going to require people to pay to play a game, then make them wait hours on end to get iinto the gamer.....your stupid.

Call me when the ques stop. (which will most likely happen when the other 1,000+ people get fed up with waiting and leave the game also)

Don't get me wrong. The game is enjoyable. That part im not complaining about. But i'm also not going to waste relatively rare game playing time waiting on it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
The question is, are you a "Glass Is 1 Full" or "Glass is 1420 Empty" kinda guy!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:47 PM
I remember a time when I was 1901st in que in WoW....and I played the game 3+ years. QQ moar?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snork34 View Post
Ya i know most of the responses will be something to the extent of. "cool, 1 less person to have to wait on"

But seriously, if your going to require people to pay to play a game, then make them wait hours on end to get iinto the gamer.....your stupid.

Call me when the ques stop. (which will most likely happen when the other 1,000+ people get fed up with waiting and leave the game also)

Don't get me wrong. The game is enjoyable. That part im not complaining about. But i'm also not going to waste relatively rare game playing time waiting on it.
Phone numbeR?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:52 PM
it does suck ur right, and to any 1 who says u havent payed for this its free time i say i payed 29.99 for this *service* the download was free and i havent got the dvd rom so actualy yes i have payed for this, and yes all mmos have issues on luanch but not like this, i was there at the start of wow and it wasnt this bad, mainly becuase of seperate servers for usa and eu, this is purely down to cryptic being to cheap and NOT listening to devs, this is ****, ill play it till my pre payed 30 days is up then we shall have to see, nothing like driving people back to wow, blizzard must be ****ing themselves.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I am 410/1000+ right now. He is right, they either need to increase the capacity of their servers or add an additional shard. I was hoping to get a bit of gameplay in before work today, but that is an epic fail. I am not going to go whining "you lost another sub", because it is the launch of a game and there is going to be queues and crashes. However, a good gaming company reconizes the need to for increases to servers to handle capacity, especially in game called Star Trek, which has one of the biggest followings in the world.

Thats my two merits and I hope they get this resolved really soon.