01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirius View Post
Bye. You won't be missed.
sadly the wrong person is leaving.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 03:21 PM
I'd be less ****ed if I didn't know that most of the reason the queue is advancing is because people are getting disconnected. I was DCed three times yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylander View Post

Note to the moron: Launch isn't until Tuesday. If you actually thought buying a preorder/pre-release headstart program and actually thought it wouldn't have problems, you are indeed an obligatory moron.

Every MMO has extensive downtime the first 2 months after release. Most of us know this when we bought the game and signed up for this headstart.

I can only hope that over the next few weeks, as the servers die and are slowly improved, that the moron-base of whiny kids like you will cancel and leave the game a much better place. Do you part for humanity, save some carbon credits by using your PC to spout moronic dumbisms and go plant a tree today!
Let me guess your all dressed up in your klingon outfit sitting at your computer copy/pasting the same fanbois response to everyone thats mad for getting ripped off 10 for the headache.. uh i mean headsttart. yup i knew it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylander View Post

Note to the moron: Launch isn't until Tuesday. If you actually thought buying a preorder/pre-release headstart program and actually thought it wouldn't have problems, you are indeed an obligatory moron.

Every MMO has extensive downtime the first 2 months after release. Most of us know this when we bought the game and signed up for this headstart.

I can only hope that over the next few weeks, as the servers die and are slowly improved, that the moron-base of whiny kids like you will cancel and leave the game a much better place. Do you part for humanity, save some carbon credits by using your PC to spout moronic dumbisms and go plant a tree today!
You sir are the moron. Quit with the "this is beta bullsh*t". The game WENT LIVE FRIDAY, period. Also when all the people quit, have fun with a dead game that is not only no longer an MMO but will be heading to shut down.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 03:32 PM
If you're leaving, can I have your tribbles? Im starting to collect all sorts of colors and patterns. Im looking for a double brown with a white stripe, have one?
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynoldsCK
He's a paying customer, and has every right to complain, when he's not getting the product he thought he bought. He was mislead. Apparently you children have no concept of what it means to be a paying customer, you just simply accept problems as being part of the process. Yes mmo's have issues when first released, but there's a limit as to what the customer will tolerate. However, if all this downtime helps Cryptic provide a smooth launch for their game, then all the power to them.
Come on who paid yet for STO. I ordered with amazon and still i can cancel my order if i want. The headstart was within the beta key. I give you one advise. When you can,t exept problems with new MMo,s then you can do 2 things. First never play MMO,s again or wait for a couple of weeks. Some peeps here in the forums tell me now that SW (bioware)will be alot better with beta and headstart and already pre ordered that MMO. I can,t wait to see the crying next year.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke. View Post
Can I have your stuff?
no more wipes, yes this question applies.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 03:45 PM
see ya in a month!
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Queues suck.... not an acceptable solution
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_K
Bioware makes games that actually work when they're released.l.
The ignorance of this is astounding... Did you ever play mass effect 1? it took about 9 months for them to finally... finally.. fix the glitches that made the game unplayable because of crashes for people who chose to use high-end nvidia cards