Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
This is total crap you let us pay to play early and you have Ques and down time in the middle of the day
your product isnot worth the hassle. get a clue tell us whats going on or dont get paid its easy

My the Que Not be with you
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karish
This is total crap you let us pay to play early and you have Ques and down time in the middle of the day
your product isnot worth the hassle. get a clue tell us whats going on or dont get paid its easy

My the Que Not be with you
dont kid yourself this is still beta.. they call it early start.. but it is the last stage of beta before feb 2nd
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Already lost my sub, and my pre order money if steam refunds as requested.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentgrape
Already lost my sub, and my pre order money if steam refunds as requested.
Cool trollface bro.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
Cool trollface bro.
lmao!

That pic freaks me right out though lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm getting tired of not being able to play something that I've already invested so much money into.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:06 PM
they wont be losing me so fast......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
I have already decided that if it is still like this in 30 days I will not be paying a subscription.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9 They dont care
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karish
This is total crap you let us pay to play early and you have Ques and down time in the middle of the day
your product isnot worth the hassle. get a clue tell us whats going on or dont get paid its easy

My the Que Not be with you
They dont care. They already have your money.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymar82 View Post
I'm getting tired of not being able to play something that I've already invested so much money into.
QFE Spent over $350 on this game my wife is looking at me and saying FFS, you paid how much and they cant keep the server up?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:56 AM.