Lt. Commander
Instead of posting on the forums just to be ignored I have taken a different approach. I have been using this downtime to visit any website or online store the reviews or sells this game to post information on what is going on with the game. if Cryptic cannt handle the customer load that they have now then you need to let other know this before they fall victim of this bait and switch. I encourage the rest of you to follow suit and get the word out. Make sure that at retail outlets that you rate the game accordingly.

As I am sure to be flamed for this here is my reply to the canned responses I have seen on the forum.

The game is not finished, we have a single faction game with the promise of a second. Well I promise that if that happens if they fix the crashes and if they do deliver on what they have promised I will buy the game.

Reasonable expectations? What your idea and mine will differ when I purchase a product I expect it to work as advertised out of the box.

I am pretty sick of the same tired old excuses, this is beta, this is pre-release, this happens to all MMO's, it will take weeks to fine tune. Just because your used to "Taking it" doesnt me the rest of us are.

As for the queues, I can understand an accept server queues but when you have 900+ ppl in a server queue that is completely and utterly unacceptable. This is only the pre-release players, god help us when the game is fully released.

I am not going to go back to WoW or Eve or wherever you think I should go.If you like the game great, but I am sure not going to through my money away.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:57 PM
You really have way too much free time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:57 PM
message bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
bye, wont miss you
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korolyk
Instead of posting on the forums just to be ignored I have taken a different approach. I have been using this downtime to visit any website or online store the reviews or sells this game to post information on what is going on with the game. if Cryptic cannt handle the customer load that they have now then you need to let other know this before they fall victim of this bait and switch. I encourage the rest of you to follow suit and get the word out. Make sure that at retail outlets that you rate the game accordingly.

As I am sure to be flamed for this here is my reply to the canned responses I have seen on the forum.

The game is not finished, we have a single faction game with the promise of a second. Well I promise that if that happens if they fix the crashes and if they do deliver on what they have promised I will buy the game.

Reasonable expectations? What your idea and mine will differ when I purchase a product I expect it to work as advertised out of the box.

I am pretty sick of the same tired old excuses, this is beta, this is pre-release, this happens to all MMO's, it will take weeks to fine tune. Just because your used to "Taking it" doesnt me the rest of us are.

As for the queues, I can understand an accept server queues but when you have 900+ ppl in a server queue that is completely and utterly unacceptable. This is only the pre-release players, god help us when the game is fully released.

I am not going to go back to WoW or Eve or wherever you think I should go.If you like the game great, but I am sure not going to through my money away.
I agree with this.. Who ever asked for a que system please stand in a que so you can be assured to get your head hit with a hammer.

The public will be so disappointed come Tuesday. They'll spend half the day patching, the other half in a que. Nice job Cryptic.. Way to turn a potential wonderful game into a comercial disaster in the game world.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korolyk

Excellent idea.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
bye, wont miss you
wont miss me, you wont miss anyone, you cant logon and i doubt you ever will again.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstiff
You really have way too much free time.
I have too much time hmmmm, your reading the forums and trolling, back at ya!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Nerdrage!