Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM
c-store is by the mini-map, a small upside-down triangle that you click gives a drop down menu. C-store is in there then there's a tab at the top that says "special unlock" and your shuttle should be in there, at least mine was.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber Avalon
c-store is by the mini-map, a small upside-down triangle that you click gives a drop down menu. C-store is in there then there's a tab at the top that says "special unlock" and your shuttle should be in there, at least mine was.
again someone found theirs there but how come i cant. where the heck is my shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
I have the same problem. My account lists it as "Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A" but I've never seen in in the C-Store at all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiloPhi
I have the same problem. My account lists it as "Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A" but I've never seen in in the C-Store at all.
does anyone have a solution to our problem?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Additionally when you retrieve your shuttle on one character you can't get it with your other characters ... even though the C store says you can... it just disappears so the other toons get jealous.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
I wish I had a Del Taco in my state.

Maybe it will be added after they fix the brog issue for lifers. It could be related if you enter the code after that break point time on Friday I think it was.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 05:01 PM
I redeemed my DelTaco shuttlecraft code on the web site, and when the servers first came up (like, for the first few hours of Headstart), it was there in the C-Store.

I then redeemed it, but the shuttlecraft was greyed out for my other characters... in other words, it was only available for the first one that "claimed" it.

I submitted a ticket, and got a response back that said that they're aware of the issue and will try to get things fixed when Feb 2 rolls around. (Below is the exact response).

Quote:
We would like to confirm that we are currently investigating the issue with Del Taco Shuttles only being available to one character per account. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this matter.
Since I logged in early this morning, I don't see the shuttlecraft in the C-store either (greyed out or otherwise). From this I am guessing they're disableing the C-Store entirely until Feb 2. From past experience, I suspect we'll see a big patch on Feb 2, and that will let us claim the shuttlecraft and other goodies available through retail keys.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks everyone for the information here. I couldn't find the shuttle anywhere either and it's not in my C-Store section at all. Just figured it will show up Feb 2 or something.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
If your account lists a del taco promotion and you don't have a shuttle either in your inventory, in the c-store or as a device on your ship then you need to log a ticket with Cryptic support.

btw I have promotion C and mine works, perhaps the problem is specific to one of the other Del Taco promo codes ?