Lt. Commander
# 1 I've had it.
01-31-2010, 12:40 PM
Sorry guys, just had to log in to say that attempting to play this game has been one of the most frustrating experiences in recent memory. I have to say that, for what money is involved in buying and subscribing to this game, that you could have prevented some of these ridiculous issues, namely the server loads, the bugs, ect..

I have cancelled my retail product order and am leaving this mess behind. Call me when you clean it up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:43 PM
I can't blame you. I feel the same way. I'm thinking of getting my lifetime back. The awful server issues are a giant downer. I like playing but staring at a queue for hours really destroys the "casual 30 minutes at a time gaming" that the devs spoke of.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbroc
Sorry guys, just had to log in to say that attempting to play this game has been one of the most frustrating experiences in recent memory. I have to say that, for what money is involved in buying and subscribing to this game, that you could have prevented some of these ridiculous issues, namely the server loads, the bugs, ect..

I have cancelled my retail product order and am leaving this mess behind. Call me when you clean it up.
Good call. Keep your money.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 12:44 PM
I can't say I blame you. Their servers are garbage, they didn't think enough in advance of release to have alot of servers up and running.. having just one server to handle the load, the opening day will be a friggen disaster. Their que system is broke, some of the missions are still broke, Game concept is nice, mechanics need work. ALOT OF WORK!!! .. But as per cryptic MO they really don't give a ****.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
No, not welcome to MMO launches. Cryptic are the worse, by far.
This is totally mickey mouse.
What a company!!!
Its laughable its so bad.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 12:46 PM
welcome to MMO launches
this is nothing new to them
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
welcome to MMO launches
this is nothing new to them
I played matrix online and wow when they both launched. Wow was a mess for the beta, however once the game came out they were at least stable. So stfu....