Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
/sign for more servers

its bs that I payed for this game and the life time and i cant get into the game and when i do the server goes down for "fixin" I havnt noticed anything geting better so what the **** are they fixing when the server goes down!?!?!?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyren View Post
I can't stress enough how a ONE SERVER system only benefits the devs.

We, the player base, are going to be hurting each and everytime it goes down.

Remember its only headstart players right now. When the bulk of us hit the ground running on Tuesday I predict bad things happening.

How can a game of this level supposed to be handled on ONE SERVER?

Please reevaluate your choice Cryptic.
It is not literally 1 server, but actually a server farm. With the instancing technology they use the players are actually spread out among many servers. It's really just one central universe, not 1 server. That being said, their technology better be able to scale to enormous capacity otherwise the server queue problem will solve itself by players quiting the game.

Even if it is Sunday I'm pretty sure they are all hands on deck this weekend prepping everything for launch.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 01:17 PM
not impressed that I have to waitin a que. for a game I am paying for..!!! I can see waitingin a free game que to play but not one you have to pay for...gonna lose alot of ppl who have to pay monthly that dont want to waste there money sitting in a que. to play ..

queue getting bigger 341/1077

thats what at $14.99 a month thats like $16,144.23 sitting in queue do they really think that monthly ppl are gonna pay $14.99 to sitin a queue each month ..
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepatriot View Post
It is not literally 1 server, but actually a server farm. With the instancing technology they use the players are actually spread out among many servers. It's really just one central universe, not 1 server. That being said, their technology better be able to scale to enormous capacity otherwise the server queue problem will solve itself by players quiting the game.

Even if it is Sunday I'm pretty sure they are all hands on deck this weekend prepping everything for launch.
QFE

I just waited 10 minutes for my turrn to log in and halfway through my mission I got booted form the server and am at the back of the line WTF
No point in bothering until this is fixed.