Rihannsu
# 11
12-02-2013, 07:02 AM
If it's genuine, then I'm a little disappointed as I wanted either the battleship or the carrier personally. The little frigates never did much for me.

Guess I'll have to hopefully wait till next year for one of those.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 12
12-02-2013, 07:20 AM
total photoshop and even i have dabbled with it on a basic level and can replicate such a facsimile with a few hours. i will wait until official confirmation.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T5 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T5 ship.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
12-02-2013, 07:46 AM
I took this picture of the [Console - Universal - Breen Energy Dissipator] 20 mins ago on tribble
@stargate_wars
Empire Veteran
# 14
12-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stostargatewars View Post
I took this picture of the [Console - Universal - Breen Energy Dissipator] 20 mins ago on tribble
Here is a video of the Plesh Brek Heavy Raider that may be the next ship we're getting. Fast forward to 12 seconds in to see it. TBH, the Chel grett looks much sleeker than the plesh brek, but I may get it the plesh anyways because it's a collector's item.

I think I'd rather have the sarr thein warship
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!

Last edited by knuhteb5; 12-02-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
12-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Here is a video of the Plesh Brek Heavy Raider that may be the next ship we're getting. Fast forward to 16 seconds in to see it.
The image I posted says it is the ship if you look at the part of the info of which ship can equip it.
@stargate_wars
Empire Veteran
# 16
12-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stostargatewars View Post
The image I posted says it is the ship if you look at the part of the info of which ship can equip it.
yeah, I know. But we haven't had any official confirmation yet which is why I use the word "may."
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Commander
# 17
12-02-2013, 08:10 AM
I hope for 2 things:

1) They use the Event Reputation this year (you know, that thing shoved in the corner that gets to come out maybe twice a year at best)

2) They will have a ship to grind for that ISN'T the Breen Frigate. I mean seriously, the Breen Warship was cool and probably was well received because of nostalgia more than anything.

How about giving away they Jem'Hadar Warship instead? That thing is sweet. Hey, let's fantasize about how awesome it would be while we're here....

Jem'Hadar Warship
Battlecruiser class
Hull: 41,500
Shield Mod: 1.05
Weapons: 5 fore, 3 Aft
Crew: 1500
Boffs: Commander Tac, Lieutenant Commander Tac, Lieutenant Commander Eng, Ensign Eng, Ensign Universal
Device Slots: 3
Consoles: 4 Tac, 5 Eng, 1 Sci
Turn Rate: 9
Impulse Mod: 0.15
Inertia: 40
Bonus Power: +10 Weapons, +5 Shields, +5 Engines
Abilities:
- Weapon System Efficiency
- Shield Frequency Modulation
- Strategic Manuevering

* Comes with [Polaron Quad Cannons][Dmg]x4

Now put it and a JHAS in an arena and see what happens
More anything?
"MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content

Foundry Works: Uncharted
Empire Veteran
# 18
12-02-2013, 08:32 AM
That would be too op man and if they did add it it would be a lockbox ship.
--------------

Self proclaimed Emperor of the federation!

Support my new imperial edicts for a better federation!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calintane753
Oh, another ship that should be used ony by NPCs...
Why?
Because mostly I'm a radical-chic player: for the Federation I like the Federation ships (along with the Vulcan ship, Andorian etc.), for the Klingon Empire I like the Klingon ships (along with the Nausicaans, Gorns etc.), for the Romulan Republic I like the Romulan and Reman ships.
The remaining ships, like the D'Kora, Galor etc. etc., for better game and gameplay consistency should be used only by NPC.
I.m.h.o.

Bye / Qapla' / Jolan tru
Captain
# 20
12-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Lol, +35 flow caps and countermeasure systems. Basically you get 2 extra sci consoles when you equip the two.