Lt. Commander
# 1 plasmonic leech and maco
12-02-2013, 04:18 PM
just wanted to know if the plasmonic leech works along side the maco shields +2 to power when hit?

MY FLEET:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=498091
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-02-2013, 04:23 PM
No, you cant have both powers at once.

R.R.W. NIGHTHAWK / R.R.W. CONDOR / R.R.W. NARADA
Captain
# 3
12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
They do not stack. But the last time I checked you always got the higher benefit. Plasmonic gives you power when you shoot something, MACO gives you power when you are shot by something.
Captain
# 4
12-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Leech is the prefered of the 2. You might not be getting the agro while attacking something so the maco isnt helping. Plus the elite fleet resiliant shields are better than the maco shields. Makes for 900 less omega marks to grind as well.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Captain
# 5
12-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
But the last time I checked you always got the higher benefit. Plasmonic gives you power when you shoot something, MACO gives you power when you are shot by something.
No, it's worse than that. Each benefit works separately and overwrites the other one on acquisition. So, if you shoot someone, all your MACO stacks are deleted for a single leech stack, and when you are shot, all your leech stacks are deleted for your new MACO stack.

Never use them together.
Captain
# 6
12-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
No, it's worse than that. Each benefit works separately and overwrites the other one on acquisition. So, if you shoot someone, all your MACO stacks are deleted for a single leech stack, and when you are shot, all your leech stacks are deleted for your new MACO stack.

Never use them together.
Thanks for the clarification, useful info