Lieutenant
So it is common knowledge that the new winter event ship will be the breen heavy raider... known in game as the Plesh Brek Frigate i believe. The consoles on both Breen ships will also be compatible. I think giving away a new Breen ship each year is a cool tradition and i hope they keep it up! So they also have the Sarr Thein for next year or the year after which will obviously be a tac heavy cruiser, but what im more interested in is the Breen Capital Ship which has no other name as of yet. When it is released it will undoubtedly be a carrier so ive got an idea. When it is released, say next year how about also releasing the Bleth Chaos fighter as a mini prize for 250 glossy photos? That way the entire Breen armada will be available. Also, if you own the Raider or the fighter you can requisition breen fighters and/or frigates respectively of course. These could work just like other pets with fleet versions ect. OR they could make another mini prize in the event reputation... each fighter or frigate pet costs 50 glossy photos... So i think ahead and i thought the DEVS might find these ideas useful for next year ect...

CHEERS!

P.S. when they run out of Breen ships i want a Jem'Hadar battlecruiser with a Polaron Torpedo... For consistency purposes and to eliminate the problems related to creating new weapon types it could instead be Polarized Quantum Torpedo...

OK I'm Done!
Lieutenant
# 2
12-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Thoughts? Comments?
Captain
# 3
12-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samt1996 View Post
So it is common knowledge that the new winter event ship will be the breen heavy raider... known in game as the Plesh Brek Frigate i believe.
Is it? Plenty of speculation, but no confirmation whatsoever.

It can be a breen ship, andorian, voyager clone (remember the episode where it crashed on a frozen world?) and then some additional options.

Let's wait and see first.
Captain
# 4
12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Is it? Plenty of speculation, but no confirmation whatsoever.

It can be a breen ship, andorian, voyager clone (remember the episode where it crashed on a frozen world?) and then some additional options.

Let's wait and see first.
Thank you
Lieutenant
# 5
12-03-2013, 08:16 AM
ill bet dilithium im right!
Captain
# 6
12-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Thoughts? Comments?
I think we should have a Santa's sleigh that launches Frosty the Snowman marauder shuttles. Oh, and put Jack Frost as a summonable combat pet in the Lobi store for 1,000,000.
This all happened... more, or less.
Captain
# 7
12-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
but what im more interested in is the Breen Capital Ship which has no other name as of yet.
Rezreth Class, the same model is used for 3 different classes in STO.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Empire Veteran
# 8
12-03-2013, 08:55 AM
The Breen Capitol Ship has always been high on my want list, it would suck to have to wait for a year or more to get one but I guess it being free would make up for it.

To be honest I'd much rather Cryptic put the Capitol ship in the Lobi Store has it seems to be the thing they do with two hanger carriers.

I'm not very big on the Breen Raider and if it is in fact the next winter even vessel, I'll most likely only grind one or two of them for my Tactical Captains.
Career Officer
# 9
12-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Off topic but I guess we can rule out a Breen mini faction as all the ships are being given away. Can I claim both ships this year on an alt that didn't exist last year? Or do I have to choose only one?
Career Officer
# 10
12-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
So it is common knowledge that the new winter event ship will be the breen heavy raider
Post your source or amend to say "common speculation".
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 12-03-2013 at 09:40 AM.