Lt. Commander
# 1 Lifetime Subscription
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm trying to buy a lifetime subscription before the deadline and I get this message
"This product is temporarily not available. Please come back later. We apologize for this inconvenience. "

Will it be available soon or will you extend the offer because of the unavailabilty at the moment?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assim View Post
I'm trying to buy a lifetime subscription before the deadline and I get this message
"This product is temporarily not available. Please come back later. We apologize for this inconvenience. "

Will it be available soon or will you extend the offer because of the unavailabilty at the moment?
I'M LIFETIME AND IM CONSIDERING CANCELLING THIS ISNT STAR TREK AT ALL THIS IS A JOKE...

YOU'LL PAY LIFETIME TO SIT CHATTING ON FORUMS DURING YOUR STO EXPERIENCE...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:13 PM
I had the same problem, but tried about 10 minutes later and it went thru without a problem. I think things are just a little hectic at cryptic right now. I would open a ticket now about it just so there is evidence that you tried before the deadline, but you'll probably be able to get it after a few minutes. (Just close the ticket if you do get it to work!)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:14 PM
give a lifetime subscription to someone who appreciates this game instead of whining about it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
I'M LIFETIME AND IM CONSIDERING CANCELLING THIS ISNT STAR TREK AT ALL THIS IS A JOKE...

I LIKE CAPS LOCK TOO...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by satek06 View Post
give a lifetime subscription to someone who appreciates this game instead of whining about it.
I appreciate the game , but i can sympathise with his view and frustration, if id chucked a load of money up front to help out Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post

Then you should just quit, and go somewhere else. Yelling here only makes you look like a douche.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:18 PM
heck if i payed for a lifetime subscription i would just sit tight because i know that when games like this launch its bumpy right from the start, but later on down the road you will be happy that you got the lifetime instead of throwing it away because you were mad about not being able to play durring headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
I suppose if you died today you'd be in a good position to argue you didn't get your money's worth.

However, a lifetime subscription otherwise has absolutely no bearing on the headstart...

... other than perhaps to point out that you're in it for the long haul now so you might as well sit back and enjoy it.

That's what I'm doing. There's no point in whining about it. I'm in it for a lifetime, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:20 PM
yea just sit back and wait it out, be lucky you got the lifetime subscrition, many people were not able to get it because they did not have the money on hand, so consider yourself special.