Commander
So my fleet has spire 1 and its sub catagories 1 both filled done, rep and all, and i can now go buy advanced warp cores at the spire...Yay....

But wait, there are no provisions.....Why are there no provisions? Of course, we have to wait longer to provision the spire, yet after spire 1 it clearly shows that the freaking warp cores are there on the spire ready to be sold....

Is my fleet stupid, or is it something else? I funded one whole project for them the other night, I paid for every thing and still no provisons...Not making me happy with the fleet right now....
Captain
# 2
12-03-2013, 08:08 AM
If I understand your situation correctly, I think what your fleet needs to do now is complete whatever the "provision" project is in the Spire holdings. It will only cost dilithium, but it gets up into the hundreds of thousands, depending on which tier you're on.
Captain
# 3
12-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Erm, so are you new to the fleet system or something? This is exactly how it works for every other holding.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 4
12-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
Erm, so are you new to the fleet system or something? This is exactly how it works for every other holding.
Yup.

Getting to Tier 1 in a subcategory makes the provision project for that subcategory available. Always has, always will. Run provision project, buy provisioned thing.
Commander
# 5
12-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comtedeloach2 View Post
So my fleet has spire 1 and its sub catagories 1 both filled done, rep and all, and i can now go buy advanced warp cores at the spire...Yay....

But wait, there are no provisions.....Why are there no provisions? Of course, we have to wait longer to provision the spire, yet after spire 1 it clearly shows that the freaking warp cores are there on the spire ready to be sold....

Is my fleet stupid, or is it something else? I funded one whole project for them the other night, I paid for every thing and still no provisons...Not making me happy with the fleet right now....
This is nothing new ever since the starbase was added as the very first fleet holding. Unless you are completely new to the game and don't have a clue everyone should know this.

When they add a new holding you have to upgrade it to tier 1 and then provision a project to be able to buy something from the store. That is in addition to Dilithium and Fleet Credits.

If you have 0 provisions and the upgrade is done that's the fault of the leader.

Planning ahead,
In my fleet we have Upgrade Development Facilities III in the Dilithium Mine on cooldown for another 5 days and 14 hours.

Do you know what I did as leader of the fleet?

I sent a fleet mail telling the fleet that provision projects are slotted in the Dilithium Mine and to please contribute as we have 10 days until the mine upgrade is available. Once that project is filled we will continue to provision while its on 10 days timer as well.

However, this doesn't work for tier 1 that's the only down side.

"I am not a genius, I just know too much."

Last edited by rob2485; 12-03-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Captain
# 6
12-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Also tier 1 spire cores are junk compared to tier 3 mine cores, so if your fleet has a tier 3 mine they would not be very wise to waste time provisioning the spire at tier 1.
Fed Fleet: Kodiak Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20) | KDF Fleet: Imperial Legion (Tier 5 Lvl 20)
Career Officer
# 7
12-03-2013, 09:53 PM
On a related note- the Voth doffs and +1 active doff slots are not provisioned (despite what the holdings window says), which means kits are the only things that require Spire Operations provisions. Since the Mk XI kits are pretty pointless, you can avoid the Ops provisioning project until you're T3 (or someone else is).