Lt. Commander
# 101
01-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovek View Post
Noob question, what's QQ?
It either means I'm going to quit and exit (life) or go and cry, hopefully it's the latter because I have no intention of doing the former.
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Why do these threads get so many replies all the time? Just let it die before it begins...

(and before you say it, this post doesn't make me a hypocrite since you peeps already gave it the attention it doesn't deserve.)
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnlaw View Post
That's why we have a BETA is it not? We just had a beta. So now what excuse are you going to use? Oh, it wasn't a couple of months? Again, WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

I played WoW. They DID get it right. Notice I said "right" and not "perfect". I expect, after Beta, for an MMO to work as good as WoW. If they can't reach that benchmark, then they shouldn't release.
The only person in this entire thread that is an idiot or a moron is you, with your passive-agressive and personal insults that you openly admit are selfish indulgances simply to pass your time until you load up ST:O again.

People like you who come onto forums with their psudo-intellectualism seriously need to get a girlfriend, or atleast **********.

Please do us all a favor and stop with the epeen stroking psudo-intellectual crap responses in the ST: O forums for the next month!

Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-31-2010, 08:31 PM
What the hell is wrong with these people? Are we even playing the same game? I'm enjoying the game immensely and I still don't see what the problem is. I don't know. I hope they don't give you a dime.
Lt. Commander
# 105
01-31-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob3104558 View Post
To be honest i origionally debated quitting when i first played beta their were alot of issues and servers very unstable, but then again the game hasnt even come out yet. As im playing now every doubt i had has gone away. Games are not perfect especially for all the new inovations that cryptic has in this game. I think for how quickly cryptic has put this game out in it is amazing how well it is working, i figured with everything going into this game it would be another few years before it would be out. You guys just need to be patient. It WILL be a great game just the buggs need to be worked out of it.
Ah but that is just the problem. No Patients. they think they paided money for the game and a months fee and everything should be perfect. Boy they are gonna have fun when it hits the fan in the real world or move out of mummy's cellar. :-D
Lt. Commander
# 106
01-31-2010, 08:58 PM
I am surprised he didn't add, " I am going back to WoW now."

Lt. Commander
# 107
01-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
Did you even read what I wrote in your nerd rage? Average MMO's can not afford to test for the length of time required to have a smoothish launch. This is a financial reality.

Well you have unreasonable expectations. Blizzard are an industry leading company NOT an average benchmark.

MMO's are a business and they will continue to operate such that they make money. No one is forcing you to play them though (I recently gave up one of my other hobbies because the main company kept jacking up its prices).

Don't go to McDonalds and complain your cheeseburger doesn't taste like a filet mignon.
Yeah, idiot, I read what you wrote, and I responded to it. I note you didn't answer my question of whose fault it was. Can't afford it? BS. They've developed 3 MMOs and ATARI is involved for pity's sake. They've got more money than God. What they can NOT afford to do is launch another failure.

Let's see, it is unreasonable to expect a game to work, eh? Well, gee, aren't we just willing to settle for turning over our money for nothing. What a perfect little patsy you are. Tell you what, since you like giving money away, why don't you send me all your money. I won't even fail to deliver on a promise to give you something for it.
Lt. Commander
# 108
01-31-2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick128 View Post
What the hell is wrong with these people? Are we even playing the same game? I'm enjoying the game immensely and I still don't see what the problem is. I don't know. I hope they don't give you a dime.
One could ask you the same question. What the hell is the matter with people who settle for a mediocre product. The game is OK. It isn't crap, but it isn't what I hoped it would be. Yeah, I was one of those that was hoping for a bridge-based game (kinda like the multi-player ships on SWG), so I'm already disappointed. But that said, I could have handled it a lot better without 3 down times in a single day on a RELEASE version of the game. That does NOT bode well.

You're enjoying doing something besides playing the game during those down times? Answer your own question, what the hell is the matter with you?
Lt. Commander
# 109
01-31-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreyMan View Post
The only person in this entire thread that is an idiot or a moron is you, with your passive-agressive and personal insults that you openly admit are selfish indulgances simply to pass your time until you load up ST:O again.

People like you who come onto forums with their psudo-intellectualism seriously need to get a girlfriend, or atleast **********.

Please do us all a favor and stop with the epeen stroking psudo-intellectual crap responses in the ST: O forums for the next month!

Regards,
What is it with fanbois and hypocrisy? You don't like whining, yet you whine about whining. You don't like name calling and you call people names.

I'll post where I like, and you'll like it or ignore it.

Is that straight enough for you, fanboi?
Lt. Commander
# 110
01-31-2010, 09:29 PM
so im happy all the QQ'ers are leaving but id also like to say that most of these kids prolly arnt even old enough to go see a movie with blood at a cinema... also they are probably WoW kids.. ive been playing wow (quit now ) since beta.. it was even more unstable then STO and launch was terrible for months there was huge bugs and even now u can fall through the world map.. people need to stop looking at established MMO's and comparing them with new realeases .. i remember for a couple of months WoW didnt even have battlegrounds then when they were finally relesead the servers whent down for a week... now look at STO u have ready and working battlegrounds in BETA... stop crying and comparing new games with old games and im not just talking about WoW im talking about all games that have been out longer than STO.

All in all.. If ur so stupid to not see the possibilities ahead for STO then Good Bye.
Closed Thread