Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorakhan View Post
If you bought on Steam it should be easy to get your money back. I'm thinking of doing the same. A "head start" consisting of broken servers and non-functional queues is not what I paid for.
You know Valve HATE refunds, right?

http://supportwiki.steampowered.com/..._Refund_Policy

You have like...24 hours to ask. Then it ain't happening.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorakhan View Post
You idiots are the worst - don't you realize that every customer lost just shortens the life of the game? Without revenue there won't be any more content for you and the other children.
and don't you realize that the people that are putting these post up can and will hurt the game more than their measly 15 dollars a month...people coming to the forums to see these bs posts will also be thrown off by the rants of a truly small percentage of the people that are actually enjoying the game....and wont be thrown off by the down time that WILL eventually be fixed...Perhaps you should look at the big picture as well before you call someone a idiot...this game is going to be fine...if city of heroes is still going lol...this game is going NO WHERE...I say let the crybabies go...dont let the door hit them in the you know what. Blizz could always use a few more crybabies back on their servers Im sure.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
One less for future queues
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirius View Post
*hugs* .. that way is the exit sir --->
No the exit is this way
<-----------------

Can I have your Stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twente
for every quiter and whiner 100 people are playing and enjoying the game now

You sure the servers can handle that many people.....I think not.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twente
for every quiter and whiner 100 people are playing and enjoying the game now
The server is down again...what exactly are you playing with?

Thay want us to leave. I had multiple accounts for the whole family....so beginning with Amazon.com...had no problem cancelling. This is the link for the Atari download: http://store.atari.com/dr/v2/ec_main...=10342&pn=1#q1 More to cancel...
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
Wow before it even started or has gone through a shake down. Can I have your tribbles?
Lt. Commander
# 28 Good News For The Rest of Us
01-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
This is a good thing. With fewer folks like this, the game can only improve. Queue times decrease, better players, and an over all better gaming experience. I, sir, am in your debt. You warrior, you.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Cya later loosers,

If you can't hack it, don't come crying here looking for a shoulder to cry on. Yeah I feel real sorry for you, actually wait...I do, because you are big ****ing moron that is so desperate for attention you come bawling on a forum for someone that might share your pathetic lack of patience.

We don't care if you are returning one game or half a dozen "for the whole family"...STFU, pack your bags and GTFO, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, oh and don't slip on the huge puddle of tears you left on the floor you poor princess.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 05:14 PM
And btw. You arent paying for the head start. Thats a gift to pre-orders. They could have not allowed you to beta test or have a couple days before it is released. They wanted the community to test it so they know what works and doest. Obviously people's understanding of what they bought, games, etc broke. And patience as well.

Im in it for the long hall. Eventually it will be smooth and you wont be playing. I guess that means more loot for me.

You are the ones with the unreasonable expectation about a game that hasnt even been released yet. Using something that isnt even the retail copy of the game. All that starts on the 2nd. Cry then. You arent even giving the game a chance if you cancel before it has even came out.
Closed Thread