Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Goodbye. We wont miss you. Thats one less idiot eating up server space. Plz folks, follow suit if all your gonna do is cry about everything. I made a post on a different thread explaining that this will be the norm for the server to come down on a semi regular basis for a full year. But I wont go and repeated that whole thing. I will just say, I love idiots who do nothing but create drama, you morons entertain me. But anyway, good riddens to you people who are threatening to quit.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
good luck.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
So long! Farewell! bye!
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 04:30 PM
OP you are entitled to feel however you like, but I think you are going off needlessly. I agree with some of the others though, the fewer hotheads and malcontented maturity deficient youngsters, the better.

Just for grins, what was the name of your first ship? I am laying odds it was way, way out of line with canon.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
oh and dont forget this...........................
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
So you finaly quite after your 2 months of QQ.... *HWG voice* No big suprise *HWG voice*
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
can i have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
To be honest i origionally debated quitting when i first played beta their were alot of issues and servers very unstable, but then again the game hasnt even come out yet. As im playing now every doubt i had has gone away. Games are not perfect especially for all the new inovations that cryptic has in this game. I think for how quickly cryptic has put this game out in it is amazing how well it is working, i figured with everything going into this game it would be another few years before it would be out. You guys just need to be patient. It WILL be a great game just the buggs need to be worked out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpralhicks82 View Post
can i have your stuff?
Awww; you beat me to it...
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
i think jumping boat now is abit soon, at leats wait antil the launch date before asking for your money back, give the lads a chance, apart from the server issues this game is very good and deserves a chance
Closed Thread